1.    #1  
    I'd like to run say a Twitter app or our monitoring page while my touchpad is on the dock. I can't see anyway of stopping exhibition from kicking in though?
    There are a couple of patches available for the phones to disable the Auto-off function or lengthen the Stand-by Time, but I don't think they've been updated for the TouchPad.

webOS-Patches Web Portal
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder View Post
    There are a couple of patches available for the phones to disable the Auto-off function or lengthen the Stand-by Time, but I don't think they've been updated for the TouchPad.

webOS-Patches Web Portal
    webonex is an app that lets you display a website in exhibition mode.
    Simple, but I like it.
    Global Posts
    1,288 Global Posts
    what exactly is exhibition and how does it work?
    You can also run glimpse in exhibition mode, and it has a twitter widget.
    Quote Originally Posted by noxis View Post
    I'd like to run say a Twitter app or our monitoring page while my touchpad is on the dock. I can't see anyway of stopping exhibition from kicking in though?
    Noxis,

as stated, there is an app in the catalog for no charge. It is called Webonex. You can set certain intervals of when the page should re-load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary86 View Post
    what exactly is exhibition and how does it work?
    Think of Exhibition mode as the screen saver for the TouchPad when it is charging on the Touchstone. You set your TouchPad on your Touchstone charger, and after the appropriate time period (which you can set on Screen and Lock in your launcher's Settings tab), it will go into Exhibition Mode.