Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32
  1.    #1  
    So I ordered a touched from intelli tech on eBay for 245 (32 gb) not firesale but cheaper then all the others and I wanted to get one for developing. However since I've been canceled before I am starting a thread for those who bought and we will see how it goes this time.. I see they sold 150 and I was about 2/3 maybe lower down the list. Think we will get them?
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  2. #2  
    I ordered one from them this morning. They already have my money so I'm hopeful otherwise I just bought a useless case and keyboard. The waiting for the shipped box to light up is killing me though
  3.    #3  
    How much did u get the case and keyboard for? Trying to get them cheap.
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  4. #4  
    I bit the bullet and bought the pair from hp for just under $80 with free shipping. I spent an hour looking and that was as cheap as I could find and not feel sketched out.
  5.    #5  
    Alright ordered just the case. Keyboard can wait. Thanks hopefully we actually get them, I'd be happy with a shipping confirmation
  6. #6  
    Same here. I figured that they didn't have any negative feedback and the other sellers at that price point had zero so I looked through their comments and it all seems on the up and up.
  7.    #7  
    I agree. It looks like the stock was pre defined so I don't think it will be bad. I believe they had 150 and they even show the buyer history
  8. #8  
    I ordered one from intelli tech this morning too. It's now about 6:30 pm PST and have not heard anything from the seller. I hope he/she is legit. I was canceled by onSale for the 16gb on Wednesday.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Funco View Post
    I ordered one from intelli tech this morning too. It's now about 6:30 pm PST and have not heard anything from the seller. I hope he/she is legit. I was canceled by onSale for the 16gb on Wednesday.
    I was also canceled by onsale so lets hope this is legit. Once again... Good rating.
    Last edited by rexalbel; 08/26/2011 at 09:03 PM.
  10. #10  
    I just received this email response for my question to intelli tech

    The 32GB Touchpads started shipping yesterday and they will all be shipped by Monday night. Tracking will be emailed Monday afternoon. Thanks, Lee
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Funco View Post
    I just received this email response for my question to intelli tech

    The 32GB Touchpads started shipping yesterday and they will all be shipped by Monday night. Tracking will be emailed Monday afternoon. Thanks, Lee
    Yup I got this too. I was also told my payment cleared. So I'm very optimistic now.
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  12. #12  
    That's great news I'm glad I checked here again. The anticipation is killing me. HP said my case and keyboard will be here on the 30th.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwcrossman View Post
    That's great news I'm glad I checked here again. The anticipation is killing me. HP said my case and keyboard will be here on the 30th.
    same for my case. We may finally be able to enjoy our touchpad's with no worries.
  14. #14  
    I just received a tracking number from Lee I was just wondering if yall had also
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwcrossman View Post
    I just received a tracking number from Lee I was just wondering if yall had also
    Yes I did too, but mine doesn't show any info, ups can't find it, is this normal. I guess I'm paranoid since this has been a nightmare thus far
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  16. #16  
    Mine doesn't show up either but that could just mean that ups hasn't picked them up yet. I just sent Lee the following email.

    Lee thanks for the email with the tracking number, I just checked on UPS.com and the tracking number doesn't work. Did I recieve the correct number or is it just a case of them not picking up the shipment yet.
    Thanks,
    Ron

    I will be sure to let you know when I hear back.
  17. #17  
    Received my tracker too. These will show up on the UPS track page later tonight or tomorrow. They need to be picked-up and entered into the system first :-)
  18. #18  
    Just got a follow up email from Lee
    Dear rwcrossman,
    If it is shipping today, UPS has not picked it up yet. Thanks, Lee

    So I guess we will have to wait until later tonight to check.... the waiting is always the hardest part.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwcrossman View Post
    Just got a follow up email from Lee
    Dear rwcrossman,
    If it is shipping today, UPS has not picked it up yet. Thanks, Lee

    So I guess we will have to wait until later tonight to check.... the waiting is always the hardest part.
    Ah ok awesome I am used to dropping them off myself I didn't even think about pick ups. Ill check later tonight or early tomorrow
    _____________________________________________
    Please excuse my grammar,i may be using a virtual keyboard or I just am in a rush.

    >i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    _____________________________________________
    Eclipse Software
    Head Developer
    Apps for Windows Phone 7 / webOS (coming soon)
  20.    #20  
    Shipping info now shows up so I actually will be seeing a nice new touchpad in the near future
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions