Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine is showing up also, now I just have to wait for it to come all the way across country... Man I hope that UPS driver has a lead foot.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwcrossman View Post
    Mine is showing up also, now I just have to wait for it to come all the way across country... Man I hope that UPS driver has a lead foot.
    me too. Is it wishfull thinking to hope for a Friday delivery? Lol I live in was coast Virginia lol
    I guess in your case it would depend on how the roads are since the storm came through. Mine has to come all the way to Central Florida. I have my fingers crossed for friday though.
    Ordered mine last week. UPS says it'll be here Thursday. I'm excited to finally have my touchpad!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Gizmo View Post
    Ordered mine last week. UPS says it'll be here Thursday. I'm excited to finally have my touchpad!
    The ups site doesn't give me a day it will arrive it just says "in transit" Do you know what day it shipped so I can try to ballpark when mine will arrive? The case and keyboard I ordered from HP arrived today so now they serve as a reminder that my touchpad hasn't arrived yet. I may have to hide them in the closet.
    My TP is scheduled for delivery Thursday 9/1 by end of day. Shipped or was picked up late Monday 8/29. I'm in Washington State... Good luck to all.
    UPS just updated my delivery to by end of business on 9/2. Please let us know when you get yours and how you like it.
  8.    #28  
    UPS says Friday by end of the day anyone who's is coming Thursday can you let us know when it came its condition ECT.
    Received my TP at 1:30 pm PST. Everything looks great, as advertised by Intelli-tech. I am charging and downloading the update 3.0.2 now.
    Thanks for the update. Can't wait for mine to come tomorrow on the big brown truck.
  11.    #31  
    Mine says tomorrow as well glad it's as advertised!
  12.    #32  
    Got mine works good getting used to vkb though doesn't seem as accurate as my iPad was when typing quick. Other then that it's been a pretty good experience thus far
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12