Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskelsey View Post
    What state are you in? The manager at my BB told me today they their warehouse's were empty and the only way they would get more was if they were shipped directly from HP.
    I'm in Michigan, I wish I could buy one fom that store and have them ship it to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lxacer View Post
    I just got one 32G at a local best buy yesterday. They have 32 units and only 6 people waiting there when i got there. Acutally, there is another best buy saying they will get more today. I am Richmond, VA.
    Yes, same here..kinda. My local BB in Gainesville, FL had no units for sale and only 2 in transit. Either way, BB mobile rep named Pam, pulled up their database and found 33 coming to Talahassee and 53 heading to Daytona Beach only 3-hours away.

So my wife and I headed to the beach, stayed with my brother overnight, got up early on Sat and arrived at BB around 8:10am, long line already formed (people waiting since 2am), and thankfully picked up Ticket Vouchers #45 and 46 for two TP 32gb units for me and my wife.

Anything is possible with a little effort, steady motivation, and the trip was Well Worth It! Sorli...
    Last edited by sorli; 08/28/2011 at 02:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Stood in line 3x this week only to be told that they don't have it 2x. The other time i was 7 people past the cutoff. Northern Va.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12