Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    I need some help. I'm not as familiar with webos so I need some of your expertise. I bought an HP Touchpad. It is a cool toy but I just don't think I'll use it very much so I am selling it. How do you delete everything on it and return it to original stock? I've only installed a couple apps from the app store and the basic preware stuff to speed the tablet up. Thanks!
    Go to Settings > Device Info > Reset Options. There are several erase options there.

Hopefully you bought the TouchPad before the firesales. Many of the sales had no return policies.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    how much you want for it?
    Are you from Austria? And.. yeah how much do you want?
    I plan to return my $599 TP to Amazon since they refuse to credit me the difference. I've got one in transit that I bought for $250 (missed all the $149 fire sales due to Amazon). I'll reset as mentioned, will that delete all my MP3s and photos that I've transferred via USB?
    Will all my apps show up when I log in with the new TP?
    Will I need to get the 3.02 OTA update again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_N View Post
    will that delete all my MP3s and photos that I've transferred via USB?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $doctor$ $does$ $not$ $delete$ $that$, $so$ $before$ $doctoring$ $connect$ $your$ $TP$ $to$ $your$ $PC$ $and$ $delete$ $that$ $stuff$.
    Will all my apps show up when I log in with the new TP?
    Yes, they should, since your downloads/purchases are tied to your Palm Profile.
    Apps and patches that you installed with Preware have to be installed again on the new TP though.
    On your new TP? Probably, but is that a problem somehow (just curious because you're asking)?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post

Quote:

On your new TP? Probably, but is that a problem somehow (just curious because you're asking)?
    Not a problem, just curious. It seemed like a few little thing got reset when I installed 3.02 (like my wallpaper).