Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    Going out this morning to Pentagon City Bestbuy to see if they received any. I'll post up if there are any so that if you're in the area you can pick one up.
    If you're in the Northern Virginia area and headed to another Bestbuy, post if there are any in stock or not.
    Thanks.
    Hope to help.
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    None at Pentagon City or Baileys. Sterling and Fredricksburg got some.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    none to be had up here in b'more. If you get lucky and are able to get 2, I'd happily pay a reasonable finder's fee. PM me if so! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    Landmark has some too. Doubtful that I get one by the size of the line, but I'll get some accessories.
    Last edited by Dazo; 08/26/2011 at 10:58 AM.
    At the Best Buy store I was at on Wednesday they were limiting 1 per person, not 1 sku per person.

If you want one for you and one for your significant other, tell them to come with you or else they can't use yours.

Take advantage of the accessories that are for sale. The prices are good and there will be a discount if you buy 3 or more accessories.... One question I heard was "do headphones count as an accessory?" but I did not hear the answer as I was called next to the register.

DON'T call the store or rely upon the Best Buy SKU tracker. They'll be out of date with the info.

DO be pleasant and nice with the staff. They're doing their best to please everyone even though there's these crazy people looking for a discontinued item

If you are going to wait for the truck to arrive (as I did) wander around and every 10 minutes swing by the front desk and inquire if the truck is there or if there's an ETA. If they know you are waiting and are being nice, they'll make sure you know when they have a tablet in.

They may tell you if you sign up for a wireless hotspot plan via AT&T or Verizon and you'll get $100 back so you will have basically a free TP. THINK carefully - what is the cost per month of having that service, what's the contract and how much will you use it? IMHO - I politely said no as I have Verizon with unlimited data and there's tethering for the TP

Happy hunting!