1.    #1  
    Hi Guys!!
    Thanks to the fire sale - I'm back!!

Just one quick question... has anyone figured out how to sync over your playlists yet?

I normally use iTunes for the iPod, but I then import that into Media Monkey and Double Twist for my various other toys...
    None of these will bring over the playlists!!

I have all the music, art, etc. on the TP - and it sounds great - but I really like having my music separated into playlists.

Any ideas??
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
  2. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Hmm..I'm not sure if there is a way. That's really one of the major benefits of the iPod and iOS ecosystem that Apple has created..everything just works.
    Use hpplay. It's a beta app, and it's kinda slow, but it does work.
    YES

Google Salling Media Sync. I've been using that to sync with iTunes to my Sprint Pre minus since 2009.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Use hpplay. It's a beta app, and it's kinda slow, but it does work.
    I couldn't find much info on how to sync... Any hints, tips, or tricks you'd like to share?
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    YES

Google Salling Media Sync. I've been using that to sync with iTunes to my Sprint Pre minus since 2009.
    Have you ever used it with a TouchPad? I was able to successfully use both Media Monkey and Double Twist with my Pre Classic, but neither works on the TouchPad...
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP