Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When I go to my school's RenWeb site, it reboots my touchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by waiving View Post
    does anyone know what the TP browser returns as a user-agent info string?
    Mozilla/5.0 (hp-tablet; Linux; hpwOS/3.0.2; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) wOSBrowser/234.40.1 Safari/534.6 TouchPad/1.0
    yeah idk what the problem is guys =( this is really frustrating me even tho i still love my touchpad haha...there are two alternate browsers on the hp store...have u guys tried them to see if they work!?
    I had one random web site where - when I put my cursor in the userid box, it treated it like a txt msg entry box and wanted to automatically capitalize the first character, so I had to jump through hoops to make sure it was lower case. Something to check
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunksaliby View Post
    Same problem with logging on to the Fullerton.edu portal....Please help! Csu tech support couldn't help haha....would an alternate browser work maybe?
    Ah, crazy -- Glad I read this. I was gonna head up there just to have Tech support look at it right now. They didn't make any progress since you wrote this, right?
    Yeah man don't bother...I'm in class right now...we shud meet up afterwards! I have some ideas to fixing it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12