webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  HP TouchPad > Compatible Printers for HP Touchpad???
Compatible Printers for HP Touchpad???
Like Tree4Likes

Old 03/07/2012, 10:29 PM   #81 (permalink)

bump,

my printer is auto detected but I am not allowed to select it from the printing list. What is going on?

and also, how do I find the ip address of the printer? I own a Photosmart D110 series that supports WiFi printing and ePrint.

Any help?

thanks in advance.
prediscover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2012, 05:30 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prediscover View Post
bump,

my printer is auto detected but I am not allowed to select it from the printing list. What is going on?

and also, how do I find the ip address of the printer? I own a Photosmart D110 series that supports WiFi printing and ePrint.

Any help?

thanks in advance.
TO FIND YOUR PRINTER'S IP ADDRESS:

(1) Go to Google
(2) Put in, "How to find ip address of photosmart d110" (without the quotation marks is fine)
(3) The first entry should be a PDF of the manual for your printer
(4) Go to Page 6
(5) Follow instructions
LizzieBennet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/20/2012, 05:24 PM   #83 (permalink)

hiya, reading all the threads regards printing from touchpad - I have set up my new printer and my touchpad auto detected the printer - all good - however it will not print - not good. It loads in printer queue on touchpad and says 'printing', but then fails. Do I need to install software and drivers? I've gone to Hewlett Packard Technical Support - select a country or region but unbelievably Webos is not listed. I have the wireless selected on the printer and is logged into my network with no issues.
can anyone advise PLEASE?
Pemsicle is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0