Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree4Likes
    bump,

my printer is auto detected but I am not allowed to select it from the printing list. What is going on?

and also, how do I find the ip address of the printer? I own a Photosmart D110 series that supports WiFi printing and ePrint.

Any help?

thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by prediscover View Post
    bump,

my printer is auto detected but I am not allowed to select it from the printing list. What is going on?

and also, how do I find the ip address of the printer? I own a Photosmart D110 series that supports WiFi printing and ePrint.

Any help?

thanks in advance.
    TO FIND YOUR PRINTER'S IP ADDRESS:

(1) Go to Google
    (2) Put in, "How to find ip address of photosmart d110" (without the quotation marks is fine)
    (3) The first entry should be a PDF of the manual for your printer
    (4) Go to Page 6
    (5) Follow instructions
    hiya, reading all the threads regards printing from touchpad - I have set up my new printer and my touchpad auto detected the printer - all good - however it will not print - not good. It loads in printer queue on touchpad and says 'printing', but then fails. Do I need to install software and drivers? I've gone to Hewlett Packard Technical Support - select a country or region but unbelievably Webos is not listed. I have the wireless selected on the printer and is logged into my network with no issues.
    can anyone advise PLEASE?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345