Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gharkay
  1.    #1  
    Connected my Touchpad to my mac.made documents folder onthe toupad and within the documents folder I made several other folders for certain documents. When I open up adobe the documents all show up but NOT in folders they are all over the place. How do you organize documents? Should I have not opened them up with adobe PDF. All these documents are PDF files.

Thanks for your help!
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webOSnewbie View Post
    Connected my Touchpad to my mac.made documents folder onthe toupad and within the documents folder I made several other folders for certain documents. When I open up adobe the documents all show up but NOT in folders they are all over the place. How do you organize documents? Should I have not opened them up with adobe PDF. All these documents are PDF files.

Thanks for your help!
    Unfortunately there's no way to have folders in QuickOffice or Adobe Reader for files stored on the TouchPad. There's a media indexing services that goes through and finds all the compatible files stored on the device, and then those files just get listed in QO and Reader. However, if you use Dropbox or Box.net you can set up folders in those locations that will be reproduced on the TouchPad.

One other option is to navigate through your folders using a file managing app like Internalz or Gemini. You can then find the file you want and open it from within either of those apps.
    Palm IIIxe => Handspring Visor Prism => Palm Treo 650 => Palm Treo 755p => Palm Pre Plus => Palm Pre 2 + TouchPad
    Philippz likes this.
    I really hope folders get implemented. It's a mess to have all your PDFs thrown together in a single list. The way the Photo & Video viewer have done it with "Albums" is pretty nice.