1.    #1  
    I'm a newbie to the Touchpad... searched the forum and didn't find anything on this...

After I use my Touchpad to make a Skype call, it will show my status as "online"
    forever.(well, at least for the last two days) I left my Touchpad in the office
    and my friends kept calling it because they saw me as online.

With Skype on a PC, it will show me as unavailable after being inactive for a while,
    so people know not to bother calling me.

The problem is that I left my Touchpad in the office. It should still be plugged in
    to the charger. My Skype status is online...

I tried to log into my Skype acct on my PC, but it wouldn't let me because I'm
    still logged in on the Touchpad. My office building is closed down until Monday
    due to the hurricane.

What can I do now?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraW View Post
    due to the hurricane.

What can I do now?

thanks!
    That's odd, I can log into Skype on my computer while I am also logged into Skype on my TP.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandraW View Post
    due to the hurricane.

What can I do now?

thanks!
    Make sure you're running the latest version of Skype. Open Skype, click on Help and select check for updates.