Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree9Likes
    I have seen several people complain about the Orb audio player stop playing music a few seconds before the music is to end. No one has offered comments, let alone solutions on these complaints. I am interested because I have the same problem. I like the way Orb operates so that I do not have to have precious storage gobbled up on my TP and the audio player plays the streaming audio very well except that it never finishes any of the music. The video component plays my videos all the way through so I am puzzled why the difference in the audio tool. It does it to both my Mp3 music and my variable bitrate WMA music. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to resolve it? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    So I finally got it installed and set-up. Many problems due to my firewall, requesting connections and such.

Anyway, I got it streaming fine. Tried a 900 mb file and, it's going without and hiccups but the quality seems to be lacking. Also, without seeking ability, this probably isn't for me .
    Last edited by Congeal; 10/27/2011 at 12:01 AM.
    I have been using Orb for several years, mostly with great satisfaction. I've even watched sporting events, such as the World Series, on my BlackBerry Storm. I was very happy to find that I only needed to set the Streaming Format to Orb Flash Player to get it to work. Checking the "Open in new window" box resulted in a larger video image. For those of you who are hearing no audio you should be aware that Orb is currently working on this problem. Tuner cards which worked previously became intermittent. Audio files and recorded video work fine. Live TV and recording TV does not always work. For Live TV it may be as simple as just playing the channel again. Obviously it is not possible to count on sound being available with a recording. My If you are interested in what Orb has to say on the matter you can follow this URL: Orb Community - View topic - Supported Tuner not working - need help ?. By the way, my tuner card is a Happauge 26xx.
    Quote Originally Posted by lukeskywelder View Post
    I have seen several people complain about the Orb audio player stop playing music a few seconds before the music is to end. No one has offered comments, let alone solutions on these complaints. I am interested because I have the same problem. I like the way Orb operates so that I do not have to have precious storage gobbled up on my TP and the audio player plays the streaming audio very well except that it never finishes any of the music. The video component plays my videos all the way through so I am puzzled why the difference in the audio tool. It does it to both my Mp3 music and my variable bitrate WMA music. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and how to resolve it? Thanks.
    I just noticed the same thing and it seems to have happened after the 3.0.4 upgrade..
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    How do I keep exhibition mode from popping up every few minutes while I have the touchpad on the touchstone charger and watching a movie?
    Last edited by paulm64; 12/04/2011 at 01:06 PM.
    I'm looking for the reverse tool. Stream video from my Palm Pre 2's camera to my computer. Is that possible?
    Is there any way to stream sports streams from my computer through ORB to my TP?

IE Baseball games?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345