Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
    I'm guessing you could just install the kernel called "palm kernel" maybe through QuickInstall?

I think there really is something wrong with the recent Uberkernel, it drains far more battery than the previous ones and the original one. Of course, this is just from a brief glance, can't be sure.
    I'm running F15C @ 1.7 and also can't open app cat. I tried uninstalling the Muffle System Logging patch but no change.
    Well, I was able to do a hard reset (power plus center for 20 secs). TP booted fine with Palm Kernel installed (I guess the uberkernel finished uninstalling, but hung at the end?).

With uberkernel and logging uninstalled, everything seems to be working fine - synergy accounts are OK, app store works, etc.

So, I think I'll wait before reinstalling these until I see another update available...or hear from someone that the fixed the bugs in question...
    Sprint Treos 300->600->650->700p
    Sprint Pre
    Virgin Optimus V
    ATT Galaxy Skyrocket (current)
    There is another thread in the Homebrew section that details another problem that is related to the new Muffle System Logging.

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...tachments.html

These problems might be related; i too am waiting for a patch before installing these patches again.
    I can't get this to work on dungeon hunter ongoing to try removing the patch to enlarge phone apps, could that have anything to do with it? I tried the file from angrybirds seasons, then angrybirds hd, this is after deleting and reinstalling dh.
    does noone else have this problem anymore? I'm trying to get dungeon hunter, brothers in arms, deadrunner etc... Working again. I bought these games, would love to have them working on touchpad. Also any ideas how I could get skater nation from my pre to the TouchPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    does noone else have this problem anymore? I'm trying to get dungeon hunter, brothers in arms, deadrunner etc... Working again. I bought these games, would love to have them working on touchpad. Also any ideas how I could get skater nation from my pre to the TouchPad?
    Actually, thanks for bumping this. addiarmadar posted a way to fix the problem in the 5th post of this thread. All my PDK apps are working again.
    I did get it to work on deadrunner. I don't know why dungeon hunter is still messed up. The copies I had of brothers in arms and assassins creed now are no longer avail in app cat. Anyone have suggestions?
    Following addiarmadar's post and using the metadata.json provided I was able to get Dungeon Hunter, Brothers in Arms 1 & 2, and Dead Runner along with a bunch of other games working.

As for getting the apps back, sorry I'm not sure.
    got dungeon hunter and deadrunner working. Annoyed that assassins creed and brothers in arms, which I had, are no longer in the app cat. When I have time I want to try to make ipks from my remaining games and apps on my pre and see if I can use them. Does anyone think that will work?
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    The description of the original problem seems kind of vague... however I will say that I had problems with a bunch of full-screen PDK games initially on the Touchpad. One was full screen static, one split into 12 offset panels, etc. It was solved completely for all of them by uninstalling them, then re-installing them from the app catalog.
    I tried that and it didn't work. Replacing the metadata.json file worked. That's how I lost at least 2 apps.
    Hi,

I downloaded dungeon hunter and once I start the game all I can see is a white screen with the introductory music.

I tried putting metadata.json(I have to create this file as per your suggestion, none of my working games actually have it.) inside the flder you mentioned did a restart and all stuff but still seeing my issue.

Any suggestion to make this game working.

Regards
    Ravi
    Quote Originally Posted by ravindra_a85 View Post
    Hi,

I downloaded dungeon hunter and once I start the game all I can see is a white screen with the introductory music.

I tried putting metadata.json(I have to create this file as per your suggestion, none of my working games actually have it.) inside the flder you mentioned did a restart and all stuff but still seeing my issue.

Any suggestion to make this game working.

Regards
    Ravi
    buy jumpoclock great game and that had the file that worked for me
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123