1.    #1  
    I picked up a 32gb today and I have some videos I converted using Handbrake and the preset I found on here. I have the video file completed and done.

I plug the Touchpad into my computer and the USB drive function pops up so I click on that and open up my F: and the only options I have for folders are:

.photosApp
    DCIM
    Downloads
    Ringtones
    Wallpapers
    Open Source info PDF

I tried creating a new folder titled video and dropped in but cant find it on the touchpad. just tried dropping it on the main directory and still cant find it.

What folder do I drop this into or am I doing this the wrong way?
    This is what I notice so far
    If you have a .M4V files, put them in \downloads
    The native All Photos & Videos app will recognize this and you can play it

You can dump other file formats in there like AVI, MKV, but the native player will not recognize this. I have tried this on standard TP WebOS with latest update and no luck.

If you install the Touchplayer, you can utilize that to play those avi, mkv and so on files
    Launch Touchplayer
    You should be under /media/internal/
    scroll down till you hit downloads
    once in downloads, all movie files or media files should be dumped there
    Click and you can view
    You have to give it like 10 sec. to launch a New Window!

Enjoy
    Snow
  3.    #3  
    I played with this a few minutes and and created a folder for the season inside the DCIM folder and was able to play it but the title of the episode doesn't come up but on my computer I have one.

When I put the video into the /downloads folder I wasn't able to play it.

Is Touchplayer an app after I have opened up WebOS as I didn't find it in the HP store?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjea0124 View Post
    I played with this a few minutes and and created a folder for the season inside the DCIM folder and was able to play it but the title of the episode doesn't come up but on my computer I have one.

When I put the video into the /downloads folder I wasn't able to play it.

Is Touchplayer an app after I have opened up WebOS as I didn't find it in the HP store?
    it's in preware. But there are problems trying to install it through there right now so you will have to try manually installing it.
    First you have to make sure its in the correct format. Check out the two Tips im my signature if

you has the format incompatibility issue. Then put it in the DCIM folder on the touchpad. I

think downloads will work too.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caonima700 View Post
    First you have to make sure its in the correct format. Check out the two Tips im my signature if

you has the format incompatibility issue. Then put it in the DCIM folder on the touchpad. I

think downloads will work too.
    Really, your first post is to resurrect a 2 month old thread!
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47