1.    #1  
    I've got my touhpad plugged into my netbook and it doesn't seem to be charging. I did a couple of hard resets and still can't see the lightning bolt on the battery meter. Plugged it into the wall outlet just to make sure it wasn't a larger issue, charges as it should of course.

This happening for anyone else?
    USB standard is 5W's the Touchpad requires 10W. It was the same issue as with the iPad..some Apple Computers (post iPad) should charge it but PC's...nope...Get a Touchstone or use the official USB power plug..

Sorry
    It's the way it is. If you want it to charge, then you need to have it plugged into the adapter.
  4.    #4  
    it will charge slowly from a PC, I believe the screen needs to be off and the TP won't indicate it's charging. There was a thread around here a few weeks ago. Will also charge from phone AC adapters (once again slower than with the TP charger).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...