Yep, I got the same call. I forgot her name, but I flat out told her early on the only reason I returned it was because I upgraded to the 32gb version for even less than I paid for the 16gb and that I really didn't fit the survey criteria. She sent me the $20 gift card anyway, and then we chatted for, I kid you not, 35 minutes.
She was a genuine WebOS fan, didn't have a Pre phone, but got a TouchPad and was really upset the Pre3 was practically cancelled because she wanted one. Also confirmed some things I already knew:
1. They all found out the same way we did about the WebOS hardware discontinuation... PRECENTRAL. I laughed.
2. QuickOffice editing update is being released in the next day or so (planned for sometime this week). No powerpoint editing yet, but it's still coming.
3. HP had still planned to get additional TouchPad stock to sell, but she hasn't heard much more about it.
4. I asked about WebOS updates (like 2.2) for the Pre2; unfortunately she didn't know, but she told me to hold on and started asking everyone in the office if they knew anything. Sadly everyone there only really knew about things relating to the TouchPad.
5. Touchpad 1 year warranty will still be upheld. If your TouchPad fails for some reason, they will replace it with a re-manufactured unit.
Um...I forget what else we talked about; I'll post more if I remember.