1.    #1  
    I received my 16GB touchpad today and upon opening I noticed it would not turn on. I plugged it in and the home button has been blinking white light. I have charged it for almost an hour and still nothing happens when I hold down the power button. I have tried the reset technique many times, and all that happens is the light stops blinking for a few seconds, and then returns. What can I do, is this defective?
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the reply, but I have tried all of that and still nothing. After this time I have not gotten the battery charge icon either. I noticed that the charger is cold, so maybe it is a problem with the charger. I am now trying to charge it with my g2x adapter.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordankw View Post
    Thank you for the reply, but I have tried all of that and still nothing. After this time I have not gotten the battery charge icon either. I noticed that the charger is cold, so maybe it is a problem with the charger. I am now trying to charge it with my g2x adapter.
    I had an issue with the USB cord for my touchpad. I used the cord for my pre and it worked fine.
    The "barrel" of the charger is actually 2 pieces. Check to make sure they are twisted tightly together. I had this problem initially.
    Palm M105--->Palm Tungsten T--->Palm Treo 650--->Palm Centro--->Palm Pre--->Palm iPhone4s (damnit)

Touchpad (launch day)
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys for the help. The touchpad is now showing the battery low screen . I ended up using the touchpad charger but I switched the usb cable for the my g2x's cable and that seems to work.