Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By jsabo
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Ordered three 32's on Friday, around 9 Pacific.

I used the $30 off code and it was honored.

I selected free 5-7 day shipping.

I didn't get an email yet, I checked the site and saw that it was marked as "shipped."

My last name starts with "S", and I did have a kitten (male) in my lap at the time I ordered. I forget the state of the moon or what foot I was standing on when I placed the order.

Good luck, everyone!
    same here, got my tracking and code was honored with 32gb unit. Scheduled delivery Friday!

FYI i ordered on 8/19
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    My last name starts with "S", and I did have a kitten (male) in my lap at the time I ordered. I forget the state of the moon or what foot I was standing on when I placed the order.
    Yeah, but was your neighbor's porch light on? Details, man, details!
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    nada for me yet but I got my recycled paper today YAY! Haha

edit: mine just updated to shipped :-)
    Last edited by TMed_ATL; 08/25/2011 at 09:26 PM.
    SCK Manager
  5. DS3
    My saturday afternoon order hasnt shipped yet, but they did take off the $21 they had originally charged me shipping which is nice, didn't want to call them.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i ordered mines friday night around 10pm est..mines still says processing. Not even the paper... doesnt look good for me.. gimmie back my damm money already then !
    Saturday evening order for 2 16gb went to a state of having an ETA for delivery. No tracking number or email yet. Its a sign. No the hard decision of which friend who's onsale order got canceled do I sell to (at cost).
    FedEX dropped off my 32 GB TouchPad from HP yesterday.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    edit..

the paper was delivered today.. W/E

there is a tracking number now for the TP, but it says item not found
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    I would be pretty cheesed if I had a package from HP waiting on my front step and it turned out to just be a ream of paper...
    my order for 2 32gb was delivered today! I ordered from HP on Friday night at 8:05 PDT used the US Army code and save30hp, it shipped yesterday from Olive Branch MS and arrived today in SC before noon. I my last name starts with B, I did not have cat on my lap but the kids were playing/fighting, I ordered from a Acer netbook and Chrome browser, and the neighbors porch light was off. Did I leave anything out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    my order for 2 32gb was delivered today! I ordered from HP on Friday night at 8:05 PDT used the US Army code and save30hp, it shipped yesterday from Olive Branch MS and arrived today in SC before noon. I my last name starts with B, I did not have cat on my lap but the kids were playing/fighting, I ordered from a Acer netbook and Chrome browser, and the neighbors porch light was off. Did I leave anything out?
    The hash code of your dinner?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'm one of the lucky ones who received their ream of paper today as well!
    Got my order in today........ well.. the first order of paper came. I used a $30 off coupon. 2 Touchpads expected to show up on Saturday. Accessories tomorrow!
  15. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcron View Post
    I'm one of the lucky ones who received their ream of paper today as well!
    they didn't cancel your paper order? What a relief!