Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes
    Still works for me....
    Worked for me. I just watched a fascinating piece on Miley Cyrus's new look as a test

I'm using the original method where you tinkered with the code yourself although I don't think that should make a difference over the automated patch method.
    I also used the manual method.
    Quote Originally Posted by hptpfan View Post
    Installed the Hulu fix from Preware. Seems to work with the following exception. I noticed that after switching to full screen, if I pause the playback I cannot get it to resume properly. I will heard the audio but the video does not resume. Is this a known issue?
    I am also having this problem, 32 GB Touchpad running Uberkernel (testing version, not sure of version #....wife is using it at the moment).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazirker View Post
    I am also having this problem, 32 GB Touchpad running Uberkernel (testing version, not sure of version #....wife is using it at the moment).
    I have the same issue. Not just Hulu, other video services Crackle, youtube etc.
    Hulu has stopped working again as of 9/12. Platform not supported message. Originally used manually applied patch. Also tried Preware patch. No difference. Bummer.
    Hulu not working.

I think that the patch needs to be updated, so that the identifier is WIN....
    nooooooo, i also did it the manual way. Platform is not supported

They caught on jerks. Hulu sucks anyway!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Yep, not working anymore as of 9/14 this morning.
    Thanks, PreCentral for making a big public to-do about the fix!
    i think it identifies as WIN 10 inch tablet, yes? Didn't Microsoft just debut a 10 incher demo and then hand out a bunch to people to try?
    doesn't work using LNX either from the looks of it. I'm guessing they are doubling up protection, perhaps directly checking user agent in browser on top of the flash check
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Yeah, the user agent totally gives it away. It identifies as Mozilla/5.0 (hp-tablet; Linux; hpwOS/3.0.2; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.6 (KHTML, like Gecko) wOSBrowser/234.40.1 Safari/534.6 TouchPad/1.0
    Channel 131 is what iv been using now that hulu has caught on; hulu sucks. This site(ch131) didn't work until I installed the hulu patch though. But yeh, the patch is still useful was my point.
    Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.''`-Space Balls

What doesn't kill you now, is probably a cyborg sent from the future to protect you.

Nope, not working now. It did yesterday.
    I did it the original hack way and mine is down "doesn't support platform."
    Can anyone get Hulu working again?
    Having the hack/ fix available to anyone is the problem. Since its available publicly, it shows Hulu how everyone is getting around it and how to stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    Having the hack/ fix available to anyone is the problem. Since its available publicly, it shows Hulu how everyone is getting around it and how to stop it.
    I agree. Once this started appearing everywhere (of which I admittedly benefited), I figured it wouldn't be a long ride.
    I wonder if they shut the Android guys down, too.