View Poll Results: How Many TouchPad owners We Have Here?

Voters
309. You may not vote on this poll
  • Got A 16gb

94 30.42%
  • Got A 32gb

179 57.93%
  • Still Looking, but definately getting one

36 11.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    Just to see a comparison of the 16gb and 32gb ownership.
    I ordered 4 (on the likelihood I would get cancellations) and am receiving all 4.

I am receiving tomorrow:
    3x 32GB
    1x 16GB

(Sorry to those that would like one, I have already divvied them out between my wife, me, and 2 friends. At least know I'm not trying to scalp them for cash).
  3. cap
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    day 1 buyer, I assume I'm allowed to vote.
    WoW 5 x32 gb's and 1 x16GB so far.. Good one.
    got one from best buy. number 16 in line. they only had 35
    I just got a 32GB TP yesterday.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Heello View Post
    I just got a 32GB TP yesterday.
    envy you
    Well, there are about 4,000 for sale on ebay. We had 9,000 guests checking the site consistently for the last few days. Thousands more touchpads haven't even been received yet.

And finally, polling for numbers is meaningless because usually less that 20% of a population will respond.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklehead View Post
    Well, there are about 4,000 for sale on ebay. We had 9,000 guests checking the site consistently for the last few days. Thousands more touchpads haven't even been received yet.

And finally, polling for numbers is meaningless because usually less that 20% of a population will respond.
    True.. we are talking about P/C members here.. There are tons of TP out there who doesn't know about this site! so we can't count those
    day 2 buyer, I have one (can I vote for my sister-in-law as well? she bought one last month (I ordered it)) So total 2 for me.
    Got my 2 32GB Touchpads today from BB via UPS.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    My vote should probably count for 3

Got one for myself, mother, and dad (they both have a hard time reading on a tiny iphone screen)
  13.    #13  
    I thought the 16gb was more popular.. but i guess not
    Could only vote for 1, gf has a 32 as well.

Edit: lol P|C members only, well you can count her as half I guess. She won't take the time to come here and ask questions, that's what I'm for apparently
  15. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    got a 32gb Sunday. Actually thinking about selling it if anyone is interested..
    I got 2 16gb. I get one tomorrow and the other on Monday the 29th.
    Quote Originally Posted by sr/1 View Post
    Very intrested
    Last edited by Manzis; 08/26/2011 at 12:41 AM.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sr/1 View Post
    did you sell it? i'm interested
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    One 32 I got on Sunday, & a 64 I ordered the other day, that I hope will be arriving on Monday or Tuesday!!

I actually want to get a couple more- not to sell but I'm giving my 32 to my dad as a thank you for all he has done just because, and would like to give one to my Mom, brother, sister, and girlfriend so they can all better understand why I love webOS & constantly try to explain the joy of using it, but I think to use it is a much easier way than my feeble attempts to verbalize it!
    Picked up the 32GB version Saturday from OD, great little device, amazing OS (needs a tiny bit of polish, but so does anything, even Windows 7)

Both the fact it had double the space of, and the fact OD was selling the 16GB for $130 (and were sold out) is why I got the 32... Could still use more storage space though, oh well, still very happy with it!

its a keeper
    Tablet PC: HP 2730p [all the goodies: 2 slice batteries, slim dock, Intel X18-m 160GB, 8GB ram, ect...] | Toshiba Tecra M4 [Crucial M4 64GB SSD, 2GB ram, ect...]
    entertainment tablet: HP touchpad 32GB -sold it, it just doesn't cut the mustard-
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast