Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Syndil
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I have Android buddies and Apple buddies getting Touchpads second hand because they missed the fire sale directly. For the first time, I'm being asked about WebOS versus telling others. I guess Jobs just could not stand to be second.

Just kidding, but you know you were thinking the same thing. Good luck to the guy and hope he is ok
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930
    If this is true, then the Touchpad causes pancreatic cancer! OH NOOOOES!!!
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Typo Lad likes this.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    are you kidding me? lol.. Only question that comes up is why are other tablets priced 5-600 dollars
    he definitely got cancer years ago because he foresaw this whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by libray View Post
    I have Android buddies and Apple buddies getting Touchpads second hand because they missed the fire sale directly. For the first time, I'm being asked about WebOS versus telling others. I guess Jobs just could not stand to be second.

Just kidding, but you know you were thinking the same thing. Good luck to the guy and hope he is ok
    It's going to be interesting to see the direction of Apple and technology in the long term. Jobs was a complete innovator with a brilliant sense for what consumers want and bringing those wants to the market quickly.

He will still be on the board with a big influence, lets see what happens. I wish him all the best with his health.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Jobs announced his cancer years ago, not in this resignation letter. Some of you guys are downers.
    Palm III -> Treo 90 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Sprint FrankenPixi+ -> Blackberry Bold 9930