Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    I cant get into the app catalog. I keep getting the error " this action could not be completed. Please try again later" . I reset my touchpad with webOS doctor with no results. I updated my device to 3.0.2 build 68. I see other people on this forum have had this issue. Has anyone found the solution? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I think they having issues.....

I cant download the update 3.02 and app catalog not work for me too.....
    We are aware that the app catalog is not working for new users (at least that seems to be the ones impacted that I can tell).
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    i encountered that also for one of the apps, but i moved on to another and was fine. i tried going back to the same app, bubble birds 2.0, that failed and still no joy. not just now either.
    Yup, happening to me as well, this is the awesome OS people here rave about?
    App Catalog should be functioning properly now. Please advise if you are still seeing any issues.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Make sure you're using the latest version of the App Catalog. I updated mine last night. Go to Settings and select Software Manager.
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    as noted, i'm downloading apps just fine (two more since my last post above). just that one particular app so far. as for the comment about the OS because of this glitch...face-palm.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    HP App store error: the action could not be completed try again later. 16gb TP running preware overclocked to 1.7.

Any help thanks
    same issue here...
    -Posted with my HP Touchpad 32GB.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    working now weird
    I think the app catalog is just being slammed right now by an influx of new users.
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    yeah i had the same problem. kept retrying annd worked
    Got my e-mail on the new free apps, but the App Catalog is hung up loading the shopping bag.

I'd just read the the news about the SoCal power failure, and thought it might be related. Perhaps just the timing.
    works for me
    I'm thinkin the power outage
    What power outage? I'm in So. Cal and I have power and I just downloaded the apps within the past 20 mins.
    Catalog is down for me.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    down for me too
    Seems I had an electron caught cross-wise. Reboot is now getting the links to work, but the page errors out with "The action could not be completed. Try again later" as soon as it loads.

According to CNN San Diego down through Baja lost power due to issues with two major transmission lines.
    ROORnNUGZ likes this.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast