Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree3Likes
    Was this issue ever resolved? I'm not seeing it with the 3.0.4.77 update.
    I can get into the App store but cannot access my account or preferences and can't make any purchases. I'm mainly getting code PMT03043. I'm running 3.0.4 along with the clean up/patches/files suggested in the touchpad introductory thread. Clocked at 1.5ghz but no uberkernal as it won't install. I tried searching for the code I'm getting but results are coming back blank. I really just want to purchase Kalem as the demo version requires you have wifi signal to operate which is annoying.
    You didn't install the hulu fix did you? That breaks the app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by pease1 View Post
    You didn't install the hulu fix did you? That breaks the app store.
    Nope, Only stuff I've done is what is outlined in ncinerate's new to touchpad thread. I was able to DL apps before when I first got the touchpad.
    I cant purchase apps or even set up an account to buy apps. I can download free apps no problem. When I try to click on an app to purchase I get an error saying try again later, your last action can't be completed?? Very fustrating, Just got this 16 gb touchpad, I'm in the USA, I installed the Pre ware recommended upgrades in the starters guide , over clocked to 1.5ghz with govnah and ubkernal. Updated app catalog , rebooted several times still cant buy apps????? Any help would greatly be appreciated!! I am starting to think I have made a mistake in purchasing this Touchpad.
    Ok , Mine is fixed. Had a Live chat with a Palm/hp tech.on my laptop, He Found the problem!! When I origionally got mine i started using it right away and never fully set up my account info, i just completed my name and password and started using the pad. I immediately updated software to 3.04 and installed pre ware and over clocked it to 1.5 with govnah and uberkernal. When I tried to down load a free app it worked fine , when i tried to buy an app it would come up with error messages saying could not complete last request try again later.It wouldn't even allow me in my account to enter billing info. The problem was that i never had set up my credit card info and now it would not let me back into my account to do that! The tech had me do a backup (there is an icon on the utilities page), then an app erase in the (device info icon),and then a reboot, then sign in under your account as normal, select your country/ langauge, then it then prompts you to complete all of the account info and billing info. Now everything works fine and i can buy apps, Long story shot it was my fault!!! Hope this helps some of you.
    Last edited by Jackspt28; 11/09/2011 at 07:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackspt28 View Post
    Ok , Mine is fixed. Had a Live chat with a Palm/hp tech.on my laptop, He Found the problem!! When I origionally got mine i started using it right away and never fully set up my account info, i just completed my name and password and started using the pad. I immediately updated software to 3.04 and installed pre ware and over clocked it to 1.5 with govnah and uberkernal. When I tried to down load a free app it worked fine , when i tried to buy an app it would come up with error messages saying could not complete last request try again later.It wouldn't even allow me in my account to enter billing info. The problem was that i never had set up my credit card info and now it would not let me back into my account to do that! The tech had me do a backup (there is an icon on the utilities page), then an app erase in the (device info icon),and then a reboot, then sign in under your account as normal, select your country/ langauge, then it then prompts you to complete all of the account info and billing info. Now everything works fine and i can buy apps, Long story shot it was my fault!!! Hope this helps some of you.
    Awesome, thanks for the info, only hurdle I'm looking at now is that I'm based in Hong Kong but I don't want to set my acct as HK since most apps are only available in the U.S. Guess I'll look it over this weekend.
    to add to this issue, make sure your "HULU" patch is not active...I had the same issues for days until I disable/uninstall Hulu patch
    Thanks, for the info. That was it ! I have no problems with the app catalog now. Happy Holidays !
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345