Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Mines back up. Missed all but one of the promo apps. Boo! Oh well glad to even have them offered.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Britannica Kids: Solar System - works
    Tapnote - works
    Video Flood HD - limit reached
    Atlantis Sky Patrol HD - limit reached
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    DANG! I never received an e-mail! well maybe next time.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    yea i never got an email about the codes either...... i wonder how they send them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceLeroy View Post
    yea i never got an email about the codes either...... i wonder how they send them.

I have two WebOS accts(signed up from two different Touchpads two weeks ago).
    Only one got the email. The email only arrived at 8pm EST last night. I only
    noticed it around 10pm and missed out... all out.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    Mines back up. Missed all but one of the promo apps. Boo! Oh well glad to even have them offered.
    Mine is finally back up, too. I started noticing it was down sometime after 8:00 pm (eastern time) last night, and was still down until as late as 11:00 am (eastern time) this morning--I couldn't even view the Pivot e-magazine. (Was getting the "The Action Could Not Be Completed. Try again later." error. It would happen within 3 seconds of opening the catalog.) Apparently all is well now.

But about the App Catalog email newsletter... I wonder where you go to sign up for that?
    ToBeAMan

I feel like I've come full circle:
    HP Ipaq > Palm Pilot > Palm Pre (Sprint) > HPalm Pre 2 (VZW) and HP TouchPad
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    My app catalog is still down! :-(
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I'm down at the moment. :-(
    My App catalog is still down too.
    if you tap on the error message you get error codes! Mine were:

RESP0010,RESP0006,LOC03004

anyone else?
    --
    Rudra
    follow me on twitter - twitter.com/rudra_banerji
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rudramakesmovie View Post
    if you tap on the error message you get error codes! Mine were:

RESP0010,RESP0006,LOC03004

anyone else?
    my first 2 are the same, but I had LOC06002 LOC06008
    Not working for me for two months. same message all the time. I just get updates regualry in software manager. But cant acces App catal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    Not working for me for two months. same message all the time. I just get updates regualry in software manager. But cant acces App catal...
    i've been hit-or-miss with the catalog for a week or so...sometimes it works, but about 90% of the time it's toast. it's extremely disappointing. also having a lot of "unable to load page" errors with the browser and I am unable to run the webos doctor, so i have no idea how to even approach fixing this problem and the supposedly great support community here is not responding to my pleas for help.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jedtron View Post
    my first 2 are the same, but I had LOC06002 LOC06008
    I too am getting something like this. Strange, because today is the first time it happened in last 2 weeks and just today I reset it with webos doctor and don't even have any kernel or serious hacks installed.
    In Germany on the Pre2 and TP I can access the catalog and log into my profile, then I hit buy and then all of the times so far the purchase failed.

I checked my cc details multiple times...it just won't work.

This is a real bummer...anybody else having that experience?
    Doing a reboot solved my problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Doing a reboot solved my problem
    I rebooted both now and no success so far...
    Now something funny happened: I rebooted once again and tried to purchase some apps and they went through...first a promo code and then some paid apps...but no payment was made...and then it stopped again...

I am sure I got some apps as I see them on my phone and my TP...only I received an error of payment procedure...although my cc credentials are correct.

I wonder what is next...
    i think that my phone had a problem , because i couldnt even open the app store because the error message appear , do you guys know when this will be working correctly ?
    i just rebooted my pixi plus and keeps on showing the error
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast