1.    #1  
    Help - woke up this morning and see this on TP screen. What is it and will it go away? UGH!
  2. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Don't see an image?
  3.    #3  
    That is the image - nothing more. The "HP" isn't there and I cannot seem to turn off and back on. I beliebve it needs to charge but this is not the normal charging image.
    Can you attach a picture of what you are seeing?
  5.    #5  
    whew - all is better! I read some posts and someone had posted holding the power button and the middle button together for about 20 seconds. This cleared the image and gave me the charging image. So I am charging and now I see the hp that you see when starting up. Ah yes- and now I see my apps! I LOVE my touchpad and if it stopped working I would be one sad girl!

Thanks you two for your very quick replies. Very grateful!
  6. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rrratina View Post
    whew - all is better! I read some posts and someone had posted holding the power button and the middle button together for about 20 seconds. This cleared the image and gave me the charging image. So I am charging and now I see the hp that you see when starting up. Ah yes- and now I see my apps! I LOVE my touchpad and if it stopped working I would be one sad girl!

Thanks you two for your very quick replies. Very grateful!
    Glad you figured it out. That's what I was going to suggest doing anyway.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, you can take screenshots with your Touchpad by doing the same thing (hold power and press middle button).
  7.    #7  
    ah - thanks for the screenshots tip!
    I would bet that she was seeing the "USB mode" symbol. Like if she were doctoring....
    "What is right, isn't always popular. What is popular, isn't always right."