Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mikey47
  1.    #1  
    sitting here on the forum checking my HP for tracking numbers and making sure my account shows charged for the $131 for paper and the 32gb touchpad from Friday with epp and $30 I get a knock on my door. Its a touchpad sized box in the hand of a deliver guy. Excited I grab the box and sign bring it inside and wah wah..... Just the recycle paper I ordered to buffer my order over $50..... Good sign yes..... But I was quite disappointed it wasn't my 32gb touchpad... Still no tracking numbers either... The wait continues
    SCK Manager
    Pretty certain they just shipped wat was in stock first and should get the touchpad in another shipment went the store has new inventory. Like every other vendor, they sold WAY more than stock and waiting resupply. HP said that they would resupply the HP store soon so as long as you have an order # and no cancelation email, you should get the product. This MASSIVE all the sudden of demand has put all of us ordering in the waiting game so just hang in there.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    lmaoo ...
    they have plenty recycle papers in inventory.. You got what you ordered first.. Next it's the TP...
    Wow -- I know the TouchPad is heavier than the iPad, but to think that the TouchPad is as heavy as a ream of paper?
    reggieb likes this.
  5.    #5  
    I'm not too worried about it. Tuesday I got the due to overwhelming demand email saying it should ship today. And I popped on the office depot 16gb for $130 so worst case scenario my wife won't get onand ill only have a 16 instead of my cheaper 32 haha. Just thought it was funny how they hoaxed me
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TMed_ATL View Post
    sitting here on the forum checking my HP for tracking numbers and making sure my account shows charged for the $131 for paper and the 32gb touchpad from Friday with epp and $30 I get a knock on my door. Its a touchpad sized box in the hand of a deliver guy. Excited I grab the box and sign bring it inside and wah wah..... Just the recycle paper I ordered to buffer my order over $50..... Good sign yes..... But I was quite disappointed it wasn't my 32gb touchpad... Still no tracking numbers either... The wait continues
    LOL you just confirmed my question over at the 'shipping/tracking' thread that I will only be getting the paper today instead of the paper and the (surprise!) TP.

I received two tracking numbers, the one for the paper shows 'out for delivery' this morning, while the one for the TP still shows 'not found'.