Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hello,

I place order with HP for a Touchpad on 23rd.

While checking status online.
    23th showing processing order
    24th in the morning shows order approved sent to management for approval
    When I checked again in the afternoon its said order canceled.
    25th I received email from HP for order confirmation I checked order online
    It gave me a order number and all details and est ship date.

Does this mean I will get a Touchpad?

I did call HP and ask about my order. He told me most orders placed after 21st will be cancel but when he looked at my order he said my order was processed and if was going to be canceled it most likely would of already. But he did say keep an eye out just in case.

Did I make the cutoff?

Have anyone else have same issue?

Thanks,
    John
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    i would say no.. i ordered last friday and still have not gotten a shipping confirmation
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I don't think so (but who really knows at this point). HP's email servers have been totally overloaded. So there have been some issues with conflicting emails.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I have the same thing this morning. Ordered afternoon of 23rd. Cancel email on the 24th. Today an email confirmation with the same PO number as the canceled order. Estimated ship date of 8/28. Oh, the order date was changed to 8/25 at 5:39 AM. Very strange. No activity showing on credit card make me think this isn't real. Anybody else with this going on?
    Those orders are not valid. HP had an issue and let some orders go through. I think if you didn't order on the 19th you are out of luck.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Just heard the recorded message on the ORDER STATUS number at HP - if you ordered after 0400 CST on Monday 8/22 your order will be cancelled. If you ordered one during the promo and before 0400 CST Monday 8/22, you should have received a confirmation email and they will honor the discount price and give free shipping.

Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdavid View Post
    Just heard the recorded message on the ORDER STATUS number at HP - if you ordered after 0400 CST on Monday 8/22 your order will be cancelled. If you ordered one during the promo and before 0400 CST Monday 8/22, you should have received a confirmation email and they will honor the discount price and give free shipping.

Hope this helps.
    I ordered after that and have a confirmation email but was told on the phone it would be canceled- but the order still shows up. B&N part II?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGMERF View Post
    i would say no.. i ordered last friday and still have not gotten a shipping confirmation
    Check this out. I ordered on friday too, I have received two confirmation emails (the second one stating that it would ship by the 25th, and today I received a package from HP. I was at work and my wife asked if I wanted her to open it and I said sure. She did so, then gleefully informed me that we have received my REAM OF PAPER. LOL! Damn.....

I ended up calling HP, they said yes I would be getting a TP, but they shipped seperately.. Stupid HP.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    That is a bummer...was your credit card charged? I am keeping my fingers crossed that mine is on the way. How do you know for sure???
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachen808 View Post
    Check this out. I ordered on friday too, I have received two confirmation emails (the second one stating that it would ship by the 25th, and today I received a package from HP. I was at work and my wife asked if I wanted her to open it and I said sure. She did so, then gleefully informed me that we have received my REAM OF PAPER. LOL! Damn.....

I ended up calling HP, they said yes I would be getting a TP, but they shipped seperately.. Stupid HP.

yup got my paper yesterday too.... Then tracking info late last night. Wouldn't show up in FedEx until this morning and it should be here tomorrow
    SCK Manager