Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By untitled
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    After a week of ordering three touch pads and getting canceled on all of them, I finally ordered one from Amazon for $280. I'm wondering if the premium is worth not needing to worry about it ever arriving.
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    After a week of ordering three touch pads and getting canceled on all of them, I finally ordered one from Amazon for $280. I'm wondering if the premium is worth not needing to worry about it ever arriving.
    Closure can be valuable as well, more so then money. I understand
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anifan View Post
    Depends on your income level really.

For me, I'm a dirt poor student so a $99 touchpad was a godsend.

For my friend who makes 75k per year? Meh he really doesn't care about price and rather just wants to pay to get his toy and not have to worry about the stress involved of finding the $99 deal.

So to answer your question, of if you are crazy, I guess my question is... What's your income level and your stress tolerance?
    Of course you're crazy, but that has nothing to do with your TouchPad order.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    anifan likes this.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Yes. You could have bought a good android tablet, which is still alive and kicking... and has been growing SUPER fast... but, if you want another touchpad.. I'll freaking sell mine for $280!! lol
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I would cancel the order and buy somewhere else. craigslist around me has them for 200-220 for 32gb. I suspect once the hype dies down, you should be able to get one for a decent price in a week or two.
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    OP, you got PM