Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree35Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    HP still claims the 4G model is "Coming Soon". That said, my distributor never got any stock of the 4G model and no longer shows any on order. I suspect HP is making some sort of arrangements to sell them through AT&T rather than tossing them into the general touchpad frenzy.
    This would be a true "limited edition". HP should reserve some as comps for homebrew and notable developers/contributors to the webOS community. IMHO, Rod Whitby should receive serial #1. I would help fund, if necessary.
    Dan Donovan
    Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    but don't you think if att dumped the pre 3 & are no longer going to sell it, would they have done the same with these & just sold them all in Europe? Maybe they will change their mind now it's selling?

still waiting on my 64gb white one I ordered the other day, hopefully it will arrive By Monday when I return home from my trip!!!!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Scratch the HeadPalm logo off the back and then you have a product.
    I just received my tracking number for my 64gb Touchpad...24 hours after I gave up and bought a 32gb on EBay.
    Global Posts
    605 Global Posts
    In all honestly, HP should just work out a deal to heavily subsidize whatever 4G TPs are in AT&T's possession and blow 'em out for $50 w/ 2yr contract or for $200 or so with month-to-month data.

AT&T will appreciate it to hook some users in for a new contract, especially if HP is serious about still providing support and updates for TouchPads going forward (but who can believe anything they sat at this stage of the game?)
    Pilot 1000-->Pilot 5000-->PalmPilot Pro-->IIIe-->Vx-->m505-->T|T-->T|T2-->T|C-->T|T3-->T|T5-->TX-->Verizon Treo 700P-->Verizon Treo 755p-->Verizon Motorola Droid + Verizon Centro--> Verizon Motorola Droid X + Palm TX-->Verizon Droid Bionic + Palm TX
    Quote Originally Posted by samarah View Post
    I just received my tracking number for my 64gb Touchpad...24 hours after I gave up and bought a 32gb on EBay.
    Serious? Do you know that you are my best friend?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Mine shipped today as well, looks like Cost Central is coming through for us
    thats awesome.
    Anyone know if the panda has the same processor? Is the 16/32 underclocked for battery life? Searched google but could not find spec sheet for the 64 or a definitive answer on the 16/32 being underclocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by myDrpC View Post
    Yep, it's a new 64gb White Wi-Fi Hp TouchPad.
    Just got it today. Here's some pictures I took to compare with the black version which I have as well.
    Hope they load okay on the site...

Just sure luck I guess.
    I ordered it and paid full price for it but didn't know if it would be delivered and it showed up today.
    Woohoo, now I can get to rockin' all my movie transfers.
    Course, I'm still going to be a bit short on the flash drive space

Enjoy...
    Can you tell us what the part number is? Thanks, Mike
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but is it the exact same processor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aston Martin View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered, but is it the exact same processor?
    Yes, just clocked higher (@1.5GHz).
  13. jah
    I know the 64gb has the same processor as the 16gb but the small increase does make a difference. Also the screen seems better, less bleeding of text in small font.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123