Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaCow53 View Post
    Well cool! I was called a troll, a liar, and a few other things last night for just mentioning that I might get one of these.

Nice to see it really is real.

Congrats on your find.
    people didnt believe because HP said they weren't coming out with it lol

that why they were kind of going nuts on you

but hey you have one and the rest dont so,,,,,,, everyone wants to be your friend....

come on you know you want to lick that *****
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    soo...you selling the black one now?
    I was one of the few who got in on one of these for $250. Still waiting on my confirmation, but at least we know they exist now.

Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I think you are the first confirmed owner of a panda pad.
    Panda pad! I'm stealing that xD
    Meeeeeeeeee... wants..... tooooooooo...

Congratulations!!

But... you have two? What do you think about send one to "poor webOS fan" like me?

Hummm... "when" did you purchased, and how many days for receive?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    JEALOUS!!!! I soooooo want one of those bad boys!!!!! I’d love any touchpad, but that is cool!!!!

If some peeps get these ya know some of them will be on ebay, foR like, A GRAND!!
    Preware is AWESOME!!!!
    Someone stole your pictures for his eBay listing: HP TouchPad 64GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - White Super Rare | eBay

At least he mentioned this topic
  7. SR1
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Whoa cool! Is it noticeably faster than the 1.2Ghz? Too bad they didn't go with a matching bezel. Also would've been nice if they made the HP logo and text a matte white or something instead.
    Should still show less fingerprints =]
    Global Posts
    235 Global Posts
    Woooooow where did you get that? That is a monster.
    HP Touchpad 32GB , Treo 650, Treo 600
    webOS 3.0.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Link2999 View Post
    Someone stole your pictures for his eBay listing: HP TouchPad 64GB, Wi-Fi, 9.7in - White Super Rare | eBay

At least he mentioned this topic
    "Yes, I have this for sale but for some inexplicable reason, I am unable to take photographs of my unit. Please enjoy these charcoal drawings I made of it."
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Someone actually bought the ebay one for the 825. Makes me consider selling mine if/when I get it and using the cash for an iPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Link2999 View Post
    Someone actually bought the ebay one for the 825. Makes me consider selling mine if/when I get it and using the cash for an iPad.
    Get out! The doors over there...
    An eBay seller ripped off your pictures (though giving you credit by linking to this thread). He sold an $825 white Touchpad on eBay.

You might want to contact eBay in case this seller is scamming the buyer, using your pictures when he doesn't really have the item.
    Last edited by FireFox31; 08/25/2011 at 12:43 PM.
    sooooooo jealous
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox31 View Post
    Want a white Touchpad? $825 on eBay. Sold, sorry.
    wow are you kidding me. two weeks ago I couldn't give away a webos device now they are selling for 825. Amazing when tp stock is run out I bet your white touch will be worth 10k.
    how is the performance? Very curious. You can give us a good idea since you have both versions
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    where did u order it?
    wow... I have a back-order in for one of these at my distributor. I figured if it actually ever came in I'd just turn it down, since I really have no need for 64GB and don't care much if it's white. if they sell for >$800 though...

now I'm really kicking myself for not ordering one during last weekend. they had 300 of them, but they hadn't dropped the price and I figured they were just sending them back to HP so I didn't bother.
    Last edited by johnsonx42; 08/26/2011 at 10:18 AM.
    These and the 4G model (if any exist in the wild) will be collector items.
    Dan Donovan
    HP still claims the 4G model is "Coming Soon". That said, my distributor never got any stock of the 4G model and no longer shows any on order. I suspect HP is making some sort of arrangements to sell them through AT&T rather than tossing them into the general touchpad frenzy.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast