Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree11Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I have both, hell I have an iPad here too, but none will do me good when the power goes out and sprint in Hampton roads sucks when there isn't bad weather... I doubt I'll have a signal, even if I do, the phone only lasts until the battery dies lol.
    Im actually from Va Beach...was just there visiting and you are right my friend...service is pretty bad on a good day...hope Irene doesn't do too much damage down there, i am worried about my family and friends. Stay safe.
    Palm Pre Legacy WebOS 2.1
    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes, Checkum' Out!
    Also craving for Touchpads now that there is not even chance of getting one from Eurostore. Haven't found anyone else (including US, UK, and German EBays...) that would deliver here. That also means that there are no real stores around to drive to and check. Don't know if it is a blessing or a curse.

Still want Touchpads for myself and my wife.
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I don't like the iCrowd. They won't recognize anything's better or good. I think the iPad is a great innovation because it sparked the tablet market, just like the iPhone did. Do I I prefer either? No. I don't like android at all but it's go5 its advantages. You can't think one mobile is is the best and bash all others because honestly they all help innovate each other and are all different. I'm a windows phone 7 user and I am on here more. I love windows phone 7 and will never leave the phone os, at least not in the near future. Does that mean ios, android and webos suck? No.

Sorry it's tired, I'm late, I want a touchpad and am worried about Irene.
    Yeah my son is in Baltimore on the water I too worry about him, I'm down south near Florida already missed us.

I have a 16gb Touch pad for my wife and we were able to get a 32gb for me we are picking up tomorrow.

Stay safe in the next few days

I think you will get one keep watching the HP site

Post your request to buy a Touchpad in the "Sell me a firesale Touchpad" thread. Somebody with extra Touchpads may respond by sending you a PM offering to sell you one. Only post there once to avoid confusion, and delete your post once you buy one.

You won't get the $99/$149 price since the seller did the hard work of tracking it down, but at least you'll get one. Good luck.
    While I was fortunate to get a TP at BestBuy during the Wednesday Truck Madness, I've been thinking that in about 2 weeks you're gonna see many used units appear on eBay and Craigslist by those that are frustrated.

Not everyone is a techie and no doubt there's people that bought one thinking it was out of the box easy and have an iPhone so.... or someone bought one for Grandma to look at pictures on and she can't stand it and uses it as a coaster.
    I gave up trying to snag one online. I'm just waiting for the flood of people looking for a quick buck on eBay and craigslist.
    Me too. I missed one closely during the firesale, and don't know where to get one now. I was hoping for the eurostore...
    I just got my cancellation last night. Put a tiny damper on my Adirondack vacation.
    yeah, I tried for onsale as well. Apple ******* had my money all week, but I got a cancellation notice just the same. While I'm lucky to have one already, I paid 600 for it. . . .ordered June 19th....worth it? Absolutely, but would I purchase one for 150 instead? Of course. . .c'mon HP, I have a list of good homes for these devices, not ebay shenanigans. Shame on all those people, I have several friends who would love to have a touchpad and think webOS looks great. But they didn't have 400 to spare, and aren't interested in trolling ebay just to save 100 bucks. . .for them, they just won't buy it.

Edit: really I can't write fan-boys? Macmall powered sites are def Apple f a n b o y s
    Last edited by SunnyPhono; 08/26/2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: For serious f-boy is not a dirty word.
    Palm Centro -> Palm Pre- -> HTC Evo 3D SPRINT
    iPhone 3G -> HP Veer Black -> HP Veer White AT&T
    Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer Black -> HP Pre 3 (UK - Unlocked 8gb) AT&T
    HP Pre 3 (US - AT&T 16gb)
    HP TouchPad Black 1.2GHz 32GB
    HP TouchPad White 1.5GHz 64GB
    HP TouchPad Black 1.5GHz 32GB AT&T

(You have no idea what I would do to get a TouchPad Go)

Obviously I have a problem (see above). . .
    And it has nothing to do with more cowbell. . .
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjpopp View Post
    Not everyone is a techie and no doubt there's people that bought one thinking it was out of the box easy and have an iPhone so.... or someone bought one for Grandma to look at pictures on and she can't stand it and uses it as a coaster.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell209 View Post
    I gave up trying to snag one online. I'm just waiting for the flood of people looking for a quick buck on eBay and craigslist.
    There will be a ton, probably going for the original 99 bucks just so sellers can try and break even. I told at least a dozen people about this and they had no interest, even at 99 bucks. I see a lot of people say they bought 3 or 4 for other family members; who probably didn't ask for one in the first place.

Meh, to each his/her own I guess.
    My Onsale order got cancelled. Let's hope HP has some in stock by next week, or it is time to visit the store and get myself a new android phone.
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell209 View Post
    Same herenfrom three different places. I got none from SAMs Club today but by the timeni tried checking out it was out of stock. That was mynlast ditch effort besides posting here in the forums.
    I, too, had an order cancelled by Microcenter. I'm waiting on HP (really don't want to resort to ebay or craigslist).
    Being canceled by OnSale has spurned me on the Great Hunt! It's like I gotta have it now, but at the firesale price! Not willing to go to Craigslist since I already feel cheated.
    still showing b/o on hp site
    Still haven't gotten mine
    B&N'd but would still like to get a second one as a spare
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567