Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Ordered on onSale and got cancelled. Hoping that some hit the local BestBuy.
    It's hard to coordinate from Serbia actions of my friend in Pasadena ( 9hrs time difference) . No wonder I didn't have luck jet.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Here we go... Here's all the BestBuy, OfficeMax, RadioShack, etc employees that bought the Touchpads for themselves. Fkn d-bags!

hawaii all for sale / wanted classifieds "Hp touchpad" - craigslist

I have not gotten one either.
    As soon as B&N cancelled, I bought an Iconia from B&H, who still has the $100 gift card deal going. Still wouldn't mond having a TP, too, though.

I can't believe how much time I've spent on finding a stupid tablet. I decided to just get one and stop obessing, and get on with life.
    I had my Barnes&Nobel order cancelled on me. I'm now trying to decide if I would wait to see if online stores get more stock, if I should just get one on ebay for ~$250, or if I should just forget about it.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    OnSale-Amazon cancelled today. , but it looks like I may get one from Best Buy.
    Seems as if I'm going to throw in the towel. Such a shame.
    Just had my Insight order cancelled, HP Small business is still in Limbo, but it doesn't look promising.

I'm done with all the fun (#$%@!!), hope I don't get one now, RIP WebOS.
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I have to go to Best Buy today anyway so I am going to check one last time while I am there. If not, then I just won't worry about it and will wait until another manufacturer picks up the torch before I continue development.
    2 orders cancelled at Barnes & Noble
    1 order cancelled at Erwin
    1 pending (doubtful) at Zones.com
    1 pending (doubtful) at CostCentral.com
    Nope, Staples have cancelled my order, apparently you could buy for 2 hours after they had sold out and they couldn't stop it.
    3 orders cancelled by onsale, was 1 person off getting one from best buy after waiting 3~ hours when a huge woman behind me who didn't even know what a touchpad was reached over my head and grabbed the last voucher ahead of me. I got nothing.
    No luck for me. Screwed by Barnes & Noble.

Was in Best Buy yesterday and the sales guy actually mentioned that the staff were picking them up for their "spouses". Definitely an inside job on distributing these.
    My son needs a 16GB TouchPad for the upcoming school year.
    Our TouchPad order was cancelled by Amazon/OnSale yesterday and TPs are "Sold Out" everywhere.

So, we are asking anyone that owns several 16GB TouchPads if they can sell us one TP for our son.
    - Peace
    I'm in the UK and haven't managed to get one yet
    I need a 32g to replace my amazon one. I need a 16g for my wife
    No joy yet
    One possible, but unlikely potential PM though
    My published and impending WebOS apps -
    My order is somewhere in limbo. Ordered from HP SMB 8/20 bout 330pm.
    BestBuy'd x2
    Amazon OnSale'd x1
    When I bought my Maemo-linux powered N900, its future was doomed.
    When I bought my WebOS powered Touchpad, its future was uncertain.
    IAmA multitasking necrophile!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Well, apparently one of our Best Buy stores had them but they sold out due to a line being outside the door this morning... interesting since as of last night they didn't have any. I'm guessing employees told friends/relatives and no one else.

I'm happy for everybody that was able to get a touchpad. Hell, I am glad for you if you were able to get one for every family member that you wanted. The people that annoy me are those that bought just to resell. I wish HP would have put a limit of 2 per person per day. They would have still sold out but a lot more people would have been able to get a touchpad.
    fmarcanojr likes this.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast