Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    1. Is there a way to add app icons to the main screen where you scroll through cards? OR do you always have to click the Launcher to get to app icons?

2. Is there a way to temporarily hide the cards for open applications without having to close them? In other words, if I hand the TP to someone else, will they always see all the cards?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kat.hayes View Post
    1. Is there a way to add app icons to the main screen where you scroll through cards? OR do you always have to click the Launcher to get to app icons?

2. Is there a way to temporarily hide the cards for open applications without having to close them? In other words, if I hand the TP to someone else, will they always see all the cards?

Thanks.
    1. You do not have to click the launcher. Just swipe up from the bevel. It's a much better experience. This will also minimize your app into card view when you are in it. You can't add additional icons to the launcher but you can replace them so you will have the ones you want except for the launcher arrow. I don't have a touchpad but I'm sure it's similiar. Tap and hold your icon and then move it into the launcher page you want it to be. Do the same with the icon of the app you want and drag it into the clear space in the launcher.

2. No way to hide cards.You can always open up some other apps and move the ones you don't want a person to see off screen.
    Or you can "just type"
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Or you can "just type"
    yeah....even better.