1.    #1  
    Am I the only one with this problem? My speakers are still on when headphones plugged in. (The sound is coming out from both speakers and headphones)
    I know this is a typical and sometime frustrating response but have you tried a reboot?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    I know this is a typical and sometime frustrating response but have you tried a reboot?
    just did.

problem still there. (Started after the 3.0.2 update)

So annoying because when on the train i cant really watch movies because of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocochannel View Post
    just did.

problem still there. (Started after the 3.0.2 update)

So annoying because when on the train i cant really watch movies because of that.
    Well since it started after the update, it might be a software issue which is better than a hardware issue. I would try webOS doctor and reinstall the 3.0.2 update.
    Global Posts
    380 Global Posts
    Am I the only one with this problem? My speakers are still on when headphones plugged in. (The sound is coming out from both speakers and headphones)
    Have you tried tinkering with the plug? Mine was doing the same thing and I tried to push the plug in a little further and it stopped.
    I had this issue with my beats headphones and it was BC of the cable. The cable I was using had a microphone on it for phone calls. So I swapped cables. Do ur headphones have a mic on the cable?

Sent from that Nexus S 4G via Tapatalk
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by krisnicaj View Post
    I had this issue with my beats headphones and it was BC of the cable. The cable I was using had a microphone on it for phone calls. So I swapped cables. Do ur headphones have a mic on the cable?

Sent from that Nexus S 4G via Tapatalk
    I think this was the problem! Thanks

But that sucks that I cant use my headphones that have a mic on it for this!
    I think this was the problem! Thanks

But that sucks that I cant use my headphones that have a mic on it for this!

Glad your problem got solved.