1.    #1  
    hi im traveling to lebanon with my touchpad and they use 110/220V 50 Hz will my touchpad work there? also they have alot of power outages, i dont want my pad to fry. and im taking a AA battery operated charger with me just in case im taking extra batteries as well . it has a maximum output of 0.5 amps. my flight its 13 hours long will it help me get an extra hour or two out of the pad?.

thanks
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I got 7 hrs on a transatlantic flight with juice to spare, watched an hr long show, kids had multiple gaming sessions. One problem I had was that I downloaded the HP movie app in the UK and now it's locked to that region. Emailed Roxio but no fix so I uninstalled it. Take a universal charger with you, worked well for me.
    Pre 3
    HP touchpad
    Uberkernel running @ 1.5 Ghz
  3.    #3  
    ok if it worked in England then a converter isnt needed, i think they use the same voltage. 7 hours isnt bad. im only worrying because its 12 hours to paris then a 4 hour layover and another 5 and half hours to beirut. thats almost 22 hours. i guess ill take an my MP3 with me for music and use the touchpad if i get really bored. i need it to skype my folks once i get to france. cheaper than payin for a payphone lol
    Last edited by shahek88; 08/24/2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: mistake
    All the electronic devices work from 100-240v without any problem. There is no need for a converter.