Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GodShapedHole
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I've owned a Pre since day one, so I've seen too many cards more than once, but today I got my first "Too many cards" prompt on the TouchPad. Seriously HP? You spent how much time on this and we still have this problem? I only had 5 cards open, and still got the error after closing them all. I had to restart the device.

This is why webOS will ultimately fail - because you're incompetent. Maybe you should have spent time fixing bugs instead of writing easter eggs.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    Actually I hear the easter egg will help you: people have been asking for ways to quick launch apps so HP made throwing away apps per usual leave some stuff in the RAM for when you open the app again. If you want to completely and fully close an app, apparently using the 'easter egg' of pushing the app down and slingshooting it up will do the trick.
    Cantaffordit likes this.
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    Actually I hear the easter egg will help you: people have been asking for ways to quick launch apps so HP made throwing away apps per usual leave some stuff in the RAM for when you open the app again. If you want to completely and fully close an app, apparently using the 'easter egg' of pushing the app down and slingshooting it up will do the trick.
    Well, that's good to know, but its at the time the error occurs they should start dumping what is in RAM!
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
    Well, that's good to know, but its at the time the error occurs they should start dumping what is in RAM!
    Don't they though? I've seen the TMC error but then after a short time I stopped getting the error. I just figured it triggered a garbage clean-up for the closed apps...