Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Cancelled. 64GB White.
    too good to be true

email just received

Sorry, HP has discontinued all tablet products and we are out of stock.* Your credit card will not be charged.

Best Regards,
    Matthew J. Rainoff

Integrated Data Processing, Inc.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    too good to be true

email just received
    but I bet they're getting a good supply of new emails to add to their list.
    PrinceAlbert likes this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Tablet PCs

not 1 Touchpad listed...not even an HP Slate
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    but I bet they're getting a good supply of new emails to add to their list.
    Yeah, little did HP realize in one fell swoop they were spawning a whole new era for spammers running out of leads.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    Put order in. Got confirmation. 10 minutes later got cancellation. 3rd time this week. Oh well.

Thanks to the OP for looking out for us.
    2nd
  7.    #27  
    Looking like the only way we will be able to get the discounted TP's for now is going to be on the HP site as they release them and at Best Buy until that drys up too.

Problem I have is the 64GB model or the 4G models wont ever see the light of day and thats such a shame. I wanted one of either model.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I just got the unconformation email.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12