Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Can someone give me a link to where HP announced the firesale and said that they were crediting the price difference all the way back to the launch date? I'm trying to get my rebate from WalMart and that page will help my case.
    the credit is for purchases from HP. Each retailer has to determine uf/how they will handle price matches or refunds.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Yes, I'm looking for HP's statement of that.
    I think I posted a thread about Best Buy.... I don't remember seeing a Wal Mart thread going back to launch but could have missed it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanglant View Post
    Yes, I'm looking for HP's statement of that.
    HP's statement has no bearing on WalMart.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Just keep bugging them. There is another thread going about Walmart. http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...s-walmart.html No one has had any luck with them yet. Corporate customer service says go to the store, and the store says they don't have any notification. I think we are out of luck right now. Hopefully Walmart will change their minds.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I understand, but it states that they are rebating and it's up to the retailers to decide on their end. I've been asked by the manager of the WalMart where I bought my TP to find this so she can have a case when she talks to the district manager.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    Thanks for this link. That's just a little more ammunition for my case with WalMart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanglant View Post
    Thanks for this link. That's just a little more ammunition for my case with WalMart.
    Good luck, my saga is continuing. Amazon will not refund me the difference but they will refund the price if i return my touchpad. My first one was bought off of ebay a day after it was launched so can't get any refund from that.

The second one which i bought for my sister-in-law (which she apparently loves as told to me by my brother) can at least be returned for a full refund. However, I have received cancellations from 3 out of 5 places I ordered thus far. If I am unable to procure another touchpad would it be wise to return this one for a full refund? Should I go to ebay and order another? I am still debating.