Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Amazon/OnSale...took 3 days to cancel and charge still pending on my cc!!
    Same with me. Amazon/onsale didn't have any contact at all with me for 3 days then just cancelled. CC charges are still pending. I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

OnSale, Inc. Business Review in Torrance, CA
    OnSale. Because of them I missed out on the entire deal. Also, the people who placed their orders 20 minutes AFTER I did have received theirs.
    I believe they took the orders that had multiple touchpad , & cancelled the onsies*
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    I believe they took the orders that had multiple touchpad , & cancelled the onsies*
    I had two 16's and was cancelled. There appears to be little rhyme or reason to it, other than anyone after about 6/7 Eastern was cancelled for certain.
    Spare a thought for the Brits who put their faith in Dixons. Senior Dixons staff spent most of Monday blabbing on Twitter about how they'd be starting the TP firesale some time in the evening. By the time 6pm rolled around their website was a crumbling mass of reload requests. Those who did get on minutes after the price change were then told days later that their order couldn't be fulfilled (by which time it would be too late to procure one elsewhere). It wasn't so much the poor ebusiness backend that annoyed me about it, but the Twitter rabble rousing that compounded the issue.
    geekpeter likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loccy View Post
    Spare a thought for the Brits who put their faith in Dixons. Senior Dixons staff spent most of Monday blabbing on Twitter about how they'd be starting the TP firesale some time in the evening. By the time 6pm rolled around their website was a crumbling mass of reload requests. Those who did get on minutes after the price change were then told days later that their order couldn't be fulfilled (by which time it would be too late to procure one elsewhere). It wasn't so much the poor ebusiness backend that annoyed me about it, but the Twitter rabble rousing that compounded the issue.
    sad twitter addicts and their 5 minutes of fame/popularity.
    Onsale, Microcenter, Insight, Hp.com all of them have been pretty bad. I have received cancellation from 3 places after getting confirmation. All of them were after several days too which is frustrating.
    Nope I had 2 and got cancelled, I later saw people here who had ordered AFTER me and received theirs.
    Not true. I ordered a 16GB at around 5:28 EST with 2 day shipping and it shipped. Should be here today. Currently in FedEX truck for delivery.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12