1.    #1  
    I pre Ordered my touchpad on June 19th through amazon from the price pros. I contacted them about a price match and this was the response I got

"Hello Nikholas,

Thank you for contacting The Price Pros.

Unfortunately all rebates are done though the manufacture, we do not offer that plan.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for choosing The Price Pros!

Customer Support
    818-888-2247"

When I contacted HP, they said it was up to the people I purchased from to refund the difference. Am I just out of luck here? Anyone else purchase from Price Pro's?
  2.    #2  
    Anyone having any luck with secondary retailers at all?
    I am having the same experience I ordered from Plethora7 and this is the reply they sent me:

> > ------------- Begin message -------------
    I ordered a 32 gb HP touchpad from Plethora7 fulfilled by Amazon and I want to know what your price match policy is since HP is matching their Firesale price for all Touchpads but we need to get it through the store we bought it at. HP will give you back all the money you spent on touchpads (to match their firesale price) to pass the savings on to the customers. They are doing this with all touchpads and I would like to be a part of that deal. As I am sure your other customers would too.

On 8/23/2011 1:47 PM, Plethora7 - Amazon Marketplace wrote:
    > > I have to return it to my supplier. They will not refund me unless I return it first. It’s a big mess all the way around.
    > >

Have you or your supplier contacted HP directly? I don't believe HP wants to be inundated with Touchpads from people who want to keep them just to buy another one at the discount price. It is not exactly convenient for them. I am sure that they would be able to help resolve the situation.

>>
    I have to go through my supplier.
  4.    #4  
    Yea, this just sucks. Maybe it will all shake out in a day or 2
    did you ever get your refund?

here I am almost twelve months later on something I paid over 5x market value for five weeks after I bought it....

people could have made money selling their touchpad on ebay after being refunded the $400.

still ****ed at price pros