Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By todders
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Title: Touchpad complaints/Rants?

Or am I the only one tired of seeing this forum spammed with Complaints/Rants?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
    Perhaps just a sub-forum relating to ordering/receiving the TP in general?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MercuryCrest View Post
    Perhaps just a sub-forum relating to ordering/receiving the TP in general?
    Thats an even better idea!
    Seriously? A whole sub-forum for complains? I don't think we need it but is a great way to filter out the trolls.

Maybe this could be it's first thread.
    Well, once we've received ours, it'll be easier to focus on helping others and finding relevant information to help us if all of the "did you get confirmation from...?" threads, along with the "OnSale suxors because...." threads were somewhere we could safely ignore them.

(Disclaimer, I'm waiting patiently for HP to send mine. Someday.)
    on another note i agree with the sub-forum but it will be interesting to see how many people are around in a months time.
    Hold tight. The quest for TouchPads will be over all too soon. In the meantime, I hope the forums have provided some useful information to those who are trying to find one.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Hold tight. The quest for TouchPads will be over all too soon. In the meantime, I hope the forums have provided some useful information to those who are trying to find one.
    It can't come soon enough for me,lets hope it has expanded the user base for the good of the webos community as a whole.developers and users.
    MercuryCrest likes this.