Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    As we all know to get an order through HP, we had to refresh a bunch of times. Well I did, and HP sent me the email saying they caught my order, or something like that...

Any way, they seem to be charging me for 5... if they send me 5, I will sell them to any one here for the price I paid $100+$28 shipping. and Shipping the you... so I don't know $15-$20 bucks more. with recipet and all. I wont make a penny off this, you have to promise to buy at least 10 apps, and keep trying to support WebOS, every buck counts and if they see money can be had from the app store, maybe devs will stick around! WebOS is on life support, this will be my way of chipping in..

I'll keep you guys informed, and if I get any, I will post them on ebay, only after we secured a time where you can be there to BIN when I post it up, also please consider, some ebay fees, and paypal fees, Again I wont make a dime. I will ship the receipt to prove it.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    You could sell them through the marketplace here.
    Ill take one!!!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I will, if your local, $128 will do

again, I'm not sure if 1 of the 5 holds will go through, but if they do, I will do my best to spread the LOVE!
    I have two holds on my bank account from HP. One is for $1, the other is for the full amount of the order. They have both been there since the 20th when I originally placed the order. I think the $1 holds are a result of credit card information being submitted, but without clicking the "place order" button. It took me several refreshes and lots of patience to finally get the order to go through, so I'm not surprised about the multiple holds.

But if you don't have a hold on your account for the full amount of the order, I would worry.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    I have two holds on my bank account from HP. One is for $1, the other is for the full amount of the order.
    Ditto.
    Quote Originally Posted by No1up View Post
    As we all know to get an order through HP, we had to refresh a bunch of times. Well I did, and HP sent me the email saying they caught my order, or something like that...

Any way, they seem to be charging me for 5... if they send me 5, I will sell them to any one here for the price I paid $100+$28 shipping. and Shipping the you... so I don't know $15-$20 bucks more. with recipet and all. I wont make a penny off this, you have to promise to buy at least 10 apps, and keep trying to support WebOS, every buck counts and if they see money can be had from the app store, maybe devs will stick around! WebOS is on life support, this will be my way of chipping in..

I'll keep you guys informed, and if I get any, I will post them on ebay, only after we secured a time where you can be there to BIN when I post it up, also please consider, some ebay fees, and paypal fees, Again I wont make a dime. I will ship the receipt to prove it.
    /
    Where do you live? What city
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    south texas, and I already got my touch pad coming in tomorrow from B&N
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    If you've got one for me, I'm in.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I want please!
    I'll buy one I'll give you 150
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    big IF, if HP ships them... ill let you guys know.
    pm me if you get any
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I sent you a PM but I don't know if it went through, I enclosed my email because that's the fastest way to get in touch with me if you get them =) If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll resend it.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    sorry guys, just got a cancle notice, to good to be true. Well I got 2 total, that was good my self and the wife.
    When did you order?
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    sorry guys, just got a cancle notice, to good to be true. Well I got 2 total, that was good my self and the wife.

I guess hp saw your post here and took the extras back
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    I have two holds on my bank account from HP. One is for $1, the other is for the full amount of the order. They have both been there since the 20th when I originally placed the order. I think the $1 holds are a result of credit card information being submitted, but without clicking the "place order" button. It took me several refreshes and lots of patience to finally get the order to go through, so I'm not surprised about the multiple holds.

But if you don't have a hold on your account for the full amount of the order, I would worry.
    I have the same charge on mine! One for dollar and one for the full amount does that mean I have 2 pads coming my way?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    I ordered Friday night. Had two $1 holds on my debit card since then. Ordered one from bArnes and noble, they put the full amount on hold, reducing my balance to less than $100. Then they cancelled my order but their hold stayed. Sometime last night HP put another $1 hold and I assume tried to charge the full amount and were denied so they cancelled my order. No notification from them I was cancelled. I happened to look at one of the increasingly rare times I could get into the order status Area of their website and saw it. I got screwed twice by b&n and once by HP. Looks like I'll have to get an iPad. I've had a very bitter taste in my mouth all day... Guess I'll be using iBooks or kindle (instead of nook) and Epson for any future printing needs

If you got the holds my guess is that you will be getting one (maybe mine) as long as you ordered before Monday morning

I want to congratulate you for being non-selfish and greedy.

I would do the same.

Don't need to make a profit. I would rather sell and allow other people to use, and grow to love webOS and support it.

Well done and hope it works out.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast