Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bb1niu
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Ok, I admit returning my TouchPad on the 14th day, the same day HP announced they will no longer make the TP. I, of course, now miss it. Anyway, HP's site now says Coming Soon instead of Out of Stock.

Time to keep F5 (browser refresh) many times/hour!
    Welcome back, prodigal son.
    Global Posts
    2,672 Global Posts
    Glad to be back! My local BestBuy says they have some, and HHGregg was supposed to get some yesterday or today. I'm going to check there after work too.
    So, reading bluenotes link, it seems doubtful HP could be selling more on their site? That would stink. I'll keep looking regardless I guess.
    Are you sure? I took this about 15 minutes ago (let me know if this is not visible for you). Says all orders after 4am Monday the 22nd will be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by bcumings View Post
    So, reading bluenotes link, it seems doubtful HP could be selling more on their site? That would stink. I'll keep looking regardless I guess.
    bluenote's link is from HP's SMB (Small Medium Business) store. They aren't getting anymore other than enough to fill already placed orders. HP's Home/Home Office store is supposed to get more at some point. ETA still unknown. That's according to Bryna Corcoran, one of HP's Social Media Managers.
    Hmm. The site says Coming Soon, but I'm not sure if it will.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/r...B359UA%2523ABA
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Thank goodness they accept Paypal/Bill me Later. If they actually get any in, even 32GB, this appears to be my last option.
    My luck will be that they will do it in the middle of the night, and by the time I find out about it they'll be gone. I guess I don't sleep for a few days.
    Damn HP, let buy us one!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    HP has been saying "coming soon" since February :P
    bluenote likes this.
    I'm going to change my Touchpad's boot screen to a flashing "Coming Soon!"...
    Casio Databank watch, Casio BOSS, Sharp Wizard OZ-8600 256k, HP Palmtop 360LX, Palm IIIc, Motorola StarTac, Palm Treo 650, Palm Pre, Palm Pre2, HP Touchpad
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyS View Post
    I'm going to change my Touchpad's boot screen to a flashing "Coming Soon!"...
    If it was a pre, it'd have to say "In the coming months"