1.    #1  
    I got my touchpad in the fire sale and when it works, I love it. The only problem is that the wifi wont turn on. I was able to use it for about 5 minutes before the touchpad turned its wifi off. But now when I go to turn it on, it just sits there and "thinks". I tried to turn on the wifi from the settings and even from the update application. Turning the touchpad off does not fix it either. I have used the Webos doctor twice on it and wifi will work for a little bit and then stop.

I searched the forums a little bit and the problems other people are having are connecting to networks, my wifi wont even turn on.

Is my unit defective or is there some software fix for this? I am also running the latest Webos veriosn
    What wireless router do you have? Try updating the firmware on it. Also, what webOS version are you running?
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
  3.    #3  
    I have a belkin F7D2301 v1 router and the firmware is up to date. I am running WebOS 3.0.2. I am unable to see any network though because the wifi setting on the tablet won't turn on.
    Try getting wifi from a different location to see if it acts up there. This will determine whether it is your touchpad or your wifi router.
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerman1988 View Post
    I have a belkin F7D2301 v1 router and the firmware is up to date. I am running WebOS 3.0.2. I am unable to see any network though because the wifi setting on the tablet won't turn on.
    go to mcdonalds.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    It's also always a good idea to power cycle your router, just in case. I've experienced several occasions where one particular device kept having trouble connecting while others are having no problem, but a power cycle of my router fixed it.
  7.    #7  
    I am convinced it is the touchpad. My brother just got his touchpad in the mail and his works with our network no problem. I ran the diagnostic tools and it gave me a warning message next to the wifi and then the error code: "wi-fi code: 1000" and then told me to contact customer support so I am now on hold with them. Any one have an idea what that code means?