Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By appsotutely
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    new webOS/Touchpad owner here and have been digging deeper into it. from my experience with android, i was looking for similar option to keep the TP from going to sleep while i'm streaming the latest PreCentral podcast via browser.

viola, exhibition mode! this app has not been in play for me at all prior because i do not have the touchstone charger (yet). but it's great.

listening to the podcast now with exhibition on showing my FB news feed. i'm swapping to weather now, now time, now agenda, now govnah, now photos....
    There's a Tweaks-enabled patch available to "Auto-start Exhibition" as well, so you don't even need to tap on the "Start Exhibition" button.
    bevcraw likes this.
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    thanks. installed patch. Love it even more. Exhibition is now on my task bar.
    You can modify the task bar? How?
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    You can modify the task bar? How?
    lol i love it(the guides that came in the box are almost useless)

tap and hold on said icon and drag off launcher bar or on launcher bar...thats it
    Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    +1 what he said. My terminology is still not there as I said "task bar" instead of launcher bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by werkx View Post
    +1 what he said. My terminology is still not there as I said "task bar" instead of launcher bar.
    Don't worry -- we all had to learn the terminology. I agree, exhibition is great and not just for the touchstone.