Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They said they shipped! The alloted time has passed for mine to receive!! I called and told them i never received it! They said i must of because they swear they shipped it. They said i need to file a claim, but my order was over 200$ and you can olnly claim up to 100, and now they got my money without even having to ship anything just claiming to! <<mod delete>>
    Last edited by bevcraw; 08/31/2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: language
    Oh that hurts...

Ask for the Shipping number/confirmation

Then with that you know which carrier (if you don't already) and then you can show if it was recieved or they are lying to you.. either is still possible..
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Did you get a tracking number? What does it say?
  4.    #4  
    There was a ship confirm, but they did not provide a tracking. I asked them about this, and they said that it has not been updated yet, but the time has already passed when it is supppost to be here
    call the credit card company and dispute the charge...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by cantaffordit View Post
    i will but it is still ********.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    This, but I would give it a day or 2 if the shipping information hasn't updated yet.

Just saying lately with USPS and UPS I have had some horrible tracking results. When I returned out extra TP bundle, the tracking with USPS was like a week behind. Lately with UPS my tracking hasn't updated for days then all the sudden shows out for delivery the day of delivery.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I thought they had ripped me off also, but I recived my TP this morning at like 10am. They haven't even charged my credit card yet. I would wait and see if it comes later today or tomorrow morning.
    Just so you know I ordered around 4am Saturday morning from Office Depot and my 2 arrived about 15 minutes ago. I never expected it to come the day they originally estimated so I'm pretty thrilled right now. Be patient or give them a call to see what the ETA is.
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    This, but I would give it a day or 2 if the shipping information hasn't updated yet.

Just saying lately with USPS and UPS I have had some horrible tracking results. When I returned out extra TP bundle, the tracking with USPS was like a week behind. Lately with UPS my tracking hasn't updated for days then all the sudden shows out for delivery the day of delivery.
    +1

last week i had an HDMI cable shipped to me through ups and it also took longer than what they said and my tracking number showed in-transit for almost 4 days. Granted this was a trivial thing compared to your situation but i'd also give it a few extra days just in case. It would suck if you'd dispute your charge and then receive the TP a day later.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantpadto View Post
    There was a ship confirm, but they did not provide a tracking. I asked them about this, and they said that it has not been updated yet, but the time has already passed when it is supppost to be here
    What is your time zone? What carrier do they use? UPS and Fedex usually delivered until 7pm or even more.

I would not initiate a credit card charge-back for at least 2-3 days. It's possible that it will still get to you today or at least tomorrow. Just be patient
    If you don't have a tracking number it means their courier is delivering it. Mine showed up today as expected in an Office Depot shopping bag. So maybe it's on the courier's truck and they just haven't made it to you yet.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    If you don't have a tracking number it means their courier is delivering it. Mine showed up today as expected in an Office Depot shopping bag. So maybe it's on the courier's truck and they just haven't made it to you yet.
    wait so there will be a truck that says officedepot? instead of usps or fedex>
    I didn't even think about that, I forgot they do delivery from their stores.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Most likely depends if you are in a local delivery area or not. We used to get local delivery when the national company I worked for used them for office supplys.
    ****ed
    I think you meant..."Thank you for all the information."
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    some people have a hard time expressing themselves
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    yes, though others chimed in. They have local warehouses they ship from. Remember they sell office supplies and do local deliveries all the time. So if something is marked as shipped, given a date and a time frame but no tracking, you're most likely getting it from the OD courier.
  19.    #19  
    yes, though others chimed in. They have local warehouses they ship from. Remember they sell office supplies and do local deliveries all the time. So if something is marked as shipped, given a date and a time frame but no tracking, you're most likely getting it from the OD courier.
    suppost to come in yesterday. called od hq, and all the locals around here, they dont even know what i am talking about.
    Mine was originally marked as supposed to be arriving yesterday as well, but I got my shipping confirmation earlier this morning with a delivery date of today. Just wait through today to see if it comes in.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast