1.    #1  
    Title says it all...

I'm NOT SELLING THIS, just curious with the fire sale of the TP what a fair price would be for the combo?

16gb Touchpad with touchstone, hp case and hp keyboard.
    Put it on eBay and eBay will tell you what a good price is.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Given the current prices, I would say anywhere from $185-$215 is a respectable price to pay. Below that is a steal and above this is starting to go beyond current market prices.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by wydileie View Post
    Given the current prices, I would say anywhere from $185-$215 is a respectable price to pay. Below that is a steal and above this is starting to go beyond current market prices.
    $185-$215 for the whole package?

Aren't people selling the TP's for $165(ish) alone?
    Quote Originally Posted by h20wakebum View Post

That is how much it would cost if you bought the stuff yourself or say from a friend who is just looking for a couple bucks for the trouble. If you are looking to buy it off eBay or CL or something, there is no "good price" per se because it just depends how much you want the stuff. If you desperately want a tablet, you can get a better one then the HP Touchpad starting at around $350, add in the peripherals and you are talking ~$500, so, anything below $450 or so would technically be a good price compared to competition in the market.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I'd say $300-$350.
  7.    #7  
    Does anyone want a bundle?
    I paid $180 just for a 16GB and I've seen lots go for a lot more than that. So I would say $250 for the whole lot but I'm not American so could be wrong.
    i'm not selling this, just curious with the fire sale of the tp what a fair price would be for the combo?

16gb touchpad with touchstone, hp case and hp keyboard.
    does anyone want a bundle?

hahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Try ~$300. They're going on ebay for that price right now, and those are bid-up prices.