Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pr621
  • 1 Post By pr621
  1.    #1  
    My touchpad won't turn on I used it until it had about 30 % battery last night, but didn't put it to charge. When I woke up this morning, it was at 28% battery. I used it to check facebook and xda, locked it and put it down to watch the price is right but when I went to use it again, none of the buttons unlocked it. I plugged it into mulitple outlets and held the power button for about 30 seconds each time, but nothing is happening. I don't know what to do. Can anybody help?
    Presmurf likes this.
  2.    #2  
    Nevermind, I'll leave this here in-case anyone else has this issue, but you fix it by holding the power button and the home button until the tablet resets.
    Presmurf likes this.
    Thanks for the fix - I had a strange situation in that the Touchpad I bought for my wife was completely dead (battery) when I got it and had to be charged up. When I returned it 15 days later it had a full charge, but when I got to the store it was dead again! Could the cellophane sleeve be causing it to discharge?
    Thanks sooo much for leaving this up. I used my touchpad until it had about 4 percent batter power left. I docked my Pre, but forgot to plug in my Touchpad. The next morning it was dead. I thought I tried everything and was just about to doctor my Touchpad until I ran across your post. I did what you said and it turned right on.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
    Quote Originally Posted by Presmurf View Post
    Thanks sooo much for leaving this up. I used my touchpad until it had about 4 percent batter power left. I docked my Pre, but forgot to plug in my Touchpad. The next morning it was dead. I thought I tried everything and was just about to doctor my Touchpad until I ran across your post. I did what you said and it turned right on.

What did you guys do I am in the same boat mine won't turn on what do I do??
    lol got it thatnks