Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    I heard the some BB got shipments of 60-70 units today. Does anyone know if the Pasadena or Duarte BBs got shipments?
    if I were you I would prob just try and call and see what they say. thanks
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    My store in south TX. is supposed to get a bunch later today through UPS or FedEx and handed out vouchers this morning for them.
    If I were you I would call and try and get a manager or someone in the warehouse who might know what is coming in today.
    They don't open for another hour, just wondering if I should go wait or not.
    They told me when I showed up early they would be maybeprobablyidk getting a shipment by some vendor around 5, so I'm gonna camp all damn day until they give me a voucher or a touchpad
    Thanks Synthes,

Are u in California? Unfortunately I have school from 1-8 so I can't camp out.
    Sorry, the one that said this is in Shakopee, Minnesota
    Best Buy Cobb Parkway Atlanta -- they had about 30 or so. When I got there at 9:55 there were about 20 people in line. They were all gone by 10:30
    Anyone know anything about Kansas city, KS?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    No go at the San Bernardino, CA BBY. Called right when they opened.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Nothing at Duate, ca BB
    Hey Synthes! I called the Shakopee store this morning and their was an automated message at the beginning of the call that said they were all out and not getting anymore. When did you call? Are they saying there's a shipment of 'something' coming at 5pm or a shipment of Touchpads? And, who do I get the voucher from? Thanks for any info you can pass on!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    supposedly the legacy bb in san antonio, tx will get some in tomorrow and be on the floor friday. the bb at the forum got some in this morning but didnt seem like alot. the first 20 or so people in the line got to get some but that was it. i got mine at the forum last night around 7 right at the door, bb employee basically handing them out at the door. im guessing they got the truck in yesterday and just unloaded some at night and the rest this morning so im gonna get to the legacy bb tomorrow night to try and get the misses one. if not tomorrow night then i guess im gonna have to get up to best buy early friday morning.

good luck to all

--))V((atthew
    No shipments in Las Vegas/Henderson area today.
    xtremeview likes this.
    I told my Dad to go to his in Casa Grande, Az and he got a 32GB.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    vallejo,vs is suppose to get some in this afternoon
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Vallejo, California is suppose to get some in today
    been calling all local BB in central pa area.....all phone greetings once answered start with myname is so and so ty for calling we are all SOLD OUT OF TP! So then I ask are you getting more? Hey all said NO....But when visit stores at computer dept thet say yes! Go figure!
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s1241sm View Post
    been calling all local BB in central pa area.....all phone greetings once answered start with myname is so and so ty for calling we are all SOLD OUT OF TP! So then I ask are you getting more? Hey all said NO....But when visit stores at computer dept thet say yes! Go figure!
    They've been instructed to say that on the phone so don't bother calling stores. It's first come, first serve and they can't/won't hold them for you. I was told their shipments usually come on Tuesday's and Friday's in the afternoon and if I really want one show up and hope they are there.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Anyone know anything about Kansas city, KS?
    Independence BB got a shipment last night, sold out
    Olathe BB has none
    Oak Park and Overland Park locations phones too busy for me to care

I wouldn't bet on it. I think we are S O L
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast