Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I went to my Best Buy this afternoon and as I expected they had none in stock. By change the person that I asked happened to be the on duty manager and she was extremely nice and helpful. She told me that she was told that they would be getting more shipments this week, however HQ didn't say when the shipments would be coming. She did say that they would either be coming in later today or Friday as they never get shipments on weekends.
    Quote Originally Posted by levoresume View Post
    I can say for Brooklyn BB, they had more than 70, because I was the 70th on the line and many people bought even after me.
    That sucks, I live in BK but i'm currently on vacation in N Carolina. Had I been home, I would have gotten one for sure. I went to a best buy here, they had 50 and sold out before I even got there.

I got to the store a half hour before they opened & an employee at the entrance told me they had a line form at 7:00 am, with about 70 people. I was so upset, wish I would have gotten up a little earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    When Best Buy looks at shippment and it doesn't show any comming is that right or they just getting them without notice. Anyone know this answer.

Are they getting them by UPS or Fedex. If you know answer please.
    That would be why they are not showing in transit on the screen. But getting some through the day.

Because its funny I miss getting one every day. Means they are lying.
    I went to a BB in N Carolina this morning, and the guy told me the shipment they got last night was unexpected. I don't think they will know until they unload the truck.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    I went to a BB in N Carolina this morning, and the guy told me the shipment they got last night was unexpected. I don't think they will know until they unload the truck.
    Stay safe! Get your TouchPad before Irene hits!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345